Re: Our David makes another friend

Richard Soul

Aug 19, 2021, 11:43:46 AM8/19/21
On 19/08/2021 15:20, Wolffan wrote:
> On 2021 Aug 19, David Brooks wrote
> (in article<sflous$79i$2...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):
>
>> On 19/08/2021 15:12, Wolffan wrote:
>>>
>>> Seen on the Apple dev forum:
>>>
>>> "I have done some checking. I am now aware of your past history with several
>>> developers, and have seen posts of yours on various sites and on usenet
>>> dating back two or more years, and feel that I know exactly why Mr. Daniel
>>> has not, and will not, reply to you. If I were he I would stay as far away
>>> from you as possible. In fact, I shall be staying far away from you. This
>>> will be my last reply on any of your threads, unless and until you clean up
>>> your act. I regret ever attempting to assist you. Goodbye.”
>>>
>>> Ah. Ol’ yellowstain, making friends and influencing people wherever he
>>> goes. It’s heart-warming, it is.
>>
>> Haha! :-D You just made that up!
>
> Nah. Anyone who wants to can go to
> https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/687438 and look for themselves.
> You’re the liar, not me.

Yep it's definitely there. Perhaps our David is having an Horatio Nelson
moment? After all, David once served in the UK Royal Navy!

Shadow

Aug 19, 2021, 12:47:00 PM8/19/21
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 16:43:41 +0100, Richard Soul <rs...@gmx.con>
wrote:
The "kiss me" moment?

>After all, David once served in the UK Royal Navy!

Unlike Nelson, BD never engaged in active warfare. He was
prone(sorry for the pun) to play a more "passive" role.
Which earned him his "Voluntary" Early Retirement from the
Royal Navy.
That's our BD.
Seems more and more people are "getting to know him better".
LOL

------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

91 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Shadow

Aug 19, 2021, 1:35:04 PM8/19/21
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 13:04:15 -0400, Ed Norton <nor...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 12:46:00 -0400, Shadow wrote
>(in article <r12thg5jsakt1tk8j...@4ax.com>):
>
>> <https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
>
>That page seems somewhat out of date.

The author of the page counts different nyms as one, if they
contain BD or "David Brooks".
For example David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>, David Brooks
<Da...@AIOE.invalid>, David Brooks <Dav...@nomale.invalid> (all used
recently) are counted as one. Since they were obviously made to bypass
killfiles, I count each one as a separate entity.
Hence the difference between my count and the site's count.
Plus the author only checks in once a month or so, so maybe 2 or 3 new
#FAKE_NYMS might be missing.
I still consider it to be an excellent public service, though.
HTH

Kelly Phillips

Aug 19, 2021, 9:38:20 PM8/19/21
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 16:43:41 +0100, Richard Soul <rs...@gmx.con> wrote:

The problem for David is that if he'll lie about something that's very
easily checked, he'll lie about pretty much anything. It's a personality
disorder.

David Brooks

Aug 20, 2021, 4:00:14 AM8/20/21
*DID* Wolffan provide a link? Why, yes - yes he did! :-D

You can check the credibility of the responder, here:-

https://developer.apple.com/forums/profile/charlesdyer

You may explore the forum here:-

https://developer.apple.com/forums/

==

App ID

An App ID identifies your app in a provisioning profile. It is a
two-part string used to identify one or more apps from a single
development team. There are two types of App IDs: an explicit App ID,
used for a single app, and a wildcard App ID, used for a set of apps.

An explicit App ID contains the full path of a bundle ID and exactly
matches a single app. The string consists of a Team ID and a bundle ID
search string, with a period (.) separating the two parts. The Team ID
is supplied by Apple and is unique to a specific development team, while
the bundle ID search string is supplied by you to match either the
bundle ID of a single app or a set of bundle IDs for a group of your apps.

A wildcard App ID contains an asterisk as the last part of its bundle ID
search string. The asterisk replaces some or all of the bundle ID in the
search string.

Note: To use certain services and submit to the App Store, you may be
required to use an explicit App ID.

==

https://developer.apple.com/search/?q=charles%20dyer

Wolffan

Aug 20, 2021, 8:13:14 AM8/20/21
On 2021 Aug 20, David Brooks wrote
(in article<sfnne9$squ$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):
yes, I did. And it shows that my OP was 100% accurate, and I was not making
it up. And that you’re a liar. Not that that’s news.

> You can check the credibility of the responder, here:-
>
> https://developer.apple.com/forums/profile/charlesdyer

Which shows that he’s been around for a year, and that he’s had barely
any activity... and that he has more ‘points’ than you do. He’s got 0
‘points’ (I hate the damn things) while you have -15 points.
https://developer.apple.com/forums/profile/HunterBD I suspect that we can,
indeed, judge the relative credibility of the two posters in question. And
those who wish can see all posts made, unless the post was moderated. Why, it
seems that several of your posts were moderated, which is why you have -15
points. And I suspect that another one is going to be moderated. And, just so
you can’t deny saying it after it’s moderated, here’s the quote:
"I'm left wondering WHY a chap like you would be sending emails to John
Daniel. Interestingly, you sound just like him!”

Same thread as before.

And, oh, he does NOT ’sound just like’ John Daniel. Most people don’t
generate sock puppets the way that you do. In particular, most people don’t
generate sock puppets and let them sit, doing nothing, for a year. And,
something which you can’t see because you don’t have access... this
particular poster is using an academic account, from a university in Florida
(I think that it’s in Tampa). John Daniels is in Canada. Only an idiot
would think that Daniels set up an account, and as an instructor, not a
student, in Florida a year ago and did nothing with it until you happened to
attempt to attack him. Of course, you _are_ an idiot.

You are vile. And you just do not learn.

> You may explore the forum here:-
>
> https://developer.apple.com/forums/
irrelevant crap snipped.

So, vile one... how are those ‘reports’ that you allegedly filed working
for you?

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Aug 21, 2021, 1:06:29 PM8/21/21
"Richard Soul" wrote in message

> moment? After all, David once served in the UK Royal Navy!

That True
But It's A T.S.
How He Did It

David Brooks

Aug 21, 2021, 3:13:52 PM8/21/21
???? I served as an *ATCO* for many years, including two years loan
service with the RAN - Royal Australian Navy.

Wolffan

Aug 21, 2021, 4:20:49 PM8/21/21
On 2021 Aug 21, David Brooks wrote
(in article<sfrj9d$hl3$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):
So the RN tried to send you as far away from Britain as possible, eh? _And_
they sent you to Oz, where everything wants to kill humans, too. That would
be a hint, two hints, as to how much they liked you...

Kelly Phillips

Aug 21, 2021, 9:51:10 PM8/21/21
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:13:48 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:
I wonder how many aircrew members realized the danger they might have been
in.

LegionX

Aug 21, 2021, 10:29:44 PM8/21/21
Kelly Phillips <KF...@podcasts.org> Wrote in message:

>I wonder how many aircrew members realized the danger they might have beenin.

According to posts we've read from David and others, his wings
were clipped because he was determined to be a danger to his own
personnel and equipment - not the enemy's. So it might? not have
taken them that long.

Shockingly according to David although he didn't have the chops
for flying without being a liability to the equipment and others
near him and on the ground - they determined he could teach
others how to do what he could not - properly fly an
aircraft.

If we forgo logic and reasoning and instead apply Snit version
specific logic and reasoning (patent pending) the royal air force
is clearly a case of functionally illiterate incompetent
individuals making decisions about what should be done with multi
million dollar aircraft and support equipment and personnel when
they have shown themselves far too incompetent and irresponsible
to do so.

--
Call Snit anytime day or night. 1.928.445.3425 Or (928)-445-3425
He's always home and almost always on drugs that keep him up for

Shadow

Aug 22, 2021, 10:24:49 AM8/22/21
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 16:20:41 -0400, Wolffan <akwo...@zoho.com>
wrote:
Whatever, they managed to get rid of him eventually. Note that
only a relatively small percentage of personnel was "retired". It was
more a cleanse than a mass firing.
They purged the "bad guys".

------------------------------------
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

91 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"

David Brooks

Aug 22, 2021, 10:55:50 AM8/22/21
For your education .....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Defence_White_Paper

What do you think of the facility which has been mentioned at the end of
this thread? https://x704.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9264

Would *YOU* trust the result?

--
Kind regards,
David

Shadow

Aug 22, 2021, 11:42:57 AM8/22/21
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 15:55:46 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>On 21/08/2021 21:20, Wolffan wrote:
>> On 2021 Aug 21, David Brooks wrote
>> (in article<sfrj9d$hl3$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):

>>> ???? I served as an *ATCO* for many years, including two years loan
>>> service with the RAN - Royal Australian Navy.
>>
>> So the RN tried to send you as far away from Britain as possible, eh? _And_
>> they sent you to Oz, where everything wants to kill humans, too. That would
>> be a hint, two hints, as to how much they liked you...
>
>For your education .....
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Defence_White_Paper

I'd read it years ago. Didn't "forget" a word.

As I recalled, only 20% of the force were purged.
Eliminating the "bad guys" was the right thing to do, IMHO.
Seems your superior officers knew you well.

How is this "Mac" related? You have a boyfriend called "Mac"?
Wrong group, I'm afraid. OT up.

Wolffan

Aug 22, 2021, 2:10:59 PM8/22/21
On 2021 Aug 22, David Brooks wrote
(in article<sftohi$q0g$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):

> On 21/08/2021 21:20, Wolffan wrote:
> > On 2021 Aug 21, David Brooks wrote
> > (in article<sfrj9d$hl3$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):

> > > ???? I served as an *ATCO* for many years, including two years loan
> > > service with the RAN - Royal Australian Navy.
> >
> > So the RN tried to send you as far away from Britain as possible, eh? _And_
> > they sent you to Oz, where everything wants to kill humans, too. That would
> > be a hint, two hints, as to how much they liked you...
>
> For your education .....

you’re an idiot.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Defence_White_Paper

this has nothing to do with you being exiled to Oz for use as drop-bear bait.

> What do you think of the facility which has been mentioned at the end of
> this thread? https://x704.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9264

I don’t click on your links. You know that I don’t click on your links.
And you know why.

You are incredibly vile.

> Would *YOU* trust the result?

I don’t trust you as far as I can throw HMS Queen Liz.

Kelly Phillips

Aug 22, 2021, 2:18:29 PM8/22/21
wrote:

>On 21/08/2021 21:20, Wolffan wrote:
>> On 2021 Aug 21, David Brooks wrote
>> (in article<sfrj9d$hl3$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):

>>> ???? I served as an *ATCO* for many years, including two years loan
>>> service with the RAN - Royal Australian Navy.
>>
>> So the RN tried to send you as far away from Britain as possible, eh? _And_
>> they sent you to Oz, where everything wants to kill humans, too. That would
>> be a hint, two hints, as to how much they liked you...
>
>For your education .....
>
>hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Defence_White_Paper
>
>What do you think of the facility which has been mentioned at the end of
>this thread? hxxps://x704.net/bbs/
>
>Would *YOU* trust the result?

Oops, you posted to the wrong thread. I thought you were the 'details' guy?

David Brooks

Aug 22, 2021, 3:05:51 PM8/22/21
Nope! I 'killed two birds with one stone!' :-D

Shadow

Aug 22, 2021, 3:21:07 PM8/22/21
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 20:05:48 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>Nope! I 'killed two birds with one stone!'

One was your son. Your wife's still alive(barely), so not her.
Let me guess, the other "bird" was your dog?
Did I get it right?

> :-D

Only a psycho would laugh about what you did.

David Brooks

Aug 22, 2021, 3:44:26 PM8/22/21
On 22/08/2021 20:19, Shadow the lying TROLL was drooling.

Only a psycho would post what you did, cunt.

Wolffan

Aug 22, 2021, 4:10:01 PM8/22/21
On 2021 Aug 22, David Brooks wrote
(in article<sfu9en$iup$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):

> On 22/08/2021 20:19, Shadow the lying TROLL was drooling.
>
> Only a psycho would post what you did, cunt.

You _are_ a filicide and a misogynist, so the questions were perfectly valid.
Pity that the truth burns you, but there it is.

Snit

Aug 22, 2021, 4:13:47 PM8/22/21
On Aug 22, 2021 at 12:44:22 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<sfu9en$iup$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>:

> On 22/08/2021 20:19, Shadow the lying TROLL was drooling.
>
> Only a psycho would post what you did, cunt.

He certainly does not present himself well.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

pothead

Aug 22, 2021, 5:01:54 PM8/22/21
filicide... Hmmmm..
You always challenge my vocabulary skills Wolffan !!

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

LegionX

Aug 22, 2021, 5:31:31 PM8/22/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>>Only a psycho would post what you did, cunt.<<

>He certainly does not present himself well.<

Yet David calling another individual a "cunt" presents him well?

pothead

Aug 22, 2021, 5:37:18 PM8/22/21
On 2021-08-22, LegionX <MichaelAnd...@griftersconjobsllc.com> wrote:
> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>>>Only a psycho would post what you did, cunt.<<
>
>>He certainly does not present himself well.<
>
> Yet David calling another individual a "cunt" presents him well?

Good catch.
If this were anyone else snit would be crying misogyny and me too..

Snit is the ultimate hypocrite.

He lies, profusely , by omission.

David Brooks

Aug 22, 2021, 5:50:00 PM8/22/21
On 22/08/2021 22:01, pothead wrote:
> On 2021-08-22, Wolffan <akwo...@zoho.com> wrote:
>> On 2021 Aug 22, David Brooks wrote
>> (in article<sfu9en$iup$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):
>>
>>> On 22/08/2021 20:19, Shadow the lying TROLL was drooling.
>>>
>>> Only a psycho would post what you did, cunt.
>>
>> You _are_ a filicide and a misogynist, so the questions were perfectly valid.
>> Pity that the truth burns you, but there it is.
>
> filicide... Hmmmm..
> You always challenge my vocabulary skills Wolffan !!

He's a *LIAR* and will reap his reward for that soon, God willing.

Covid is a killer.

Wolffan is a disgrace to humankind and provides not one shred of
evidence for his hateful claims.

Wolffan

Aug 22, 2021, 6:11:13 PM8/22/21
On 2021 Aug 22, David Brooks wrote
(in article<sfugq4$283$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):

> On 22/08/2021 22:01, pothead wrote:
> > On 2021-08-22, Wolffan<akwo...@zoho.com> wrote:
> > > On 2021 Aug 22, David Brooks wrote
> > > (in article<sfu9en$iup$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>):

> > > You _are_ a filicide and a misogynist, so the questions were perfectly
> > > valid.
> > > Pity that the truth burns you, but there it is.
> >
> > filicide... Hmmmm..
> > You always challenge my vocabulary skills Wolffan !!
>
> He's a *LIAR*

nope.

The truth burns you.
> and will reap his reward for that soon, God willing.
>
> Covid is a killer.

so now he wants me dead. I’m shaking.

> Wolffan is a disgrace to humankind and provides not one shred of
> evidence for his hateful claims.

oh, it’s all 40 years old and hearsay. But I believe it.

Kelly Phillips

Aug 22, 2021, 8:32:43 PM8/22/21
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 20:05:48 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
Not buying it. It's minor, but still a screw up.