Alan Baker, My Creepy Internet Stalker!

MuahMan

Feb 13, 2008, 1:19:48 AM2/13/08
Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.

They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.

Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from Vancouver,
BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
people that

stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia. Alan
Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm

Yikes. If something happens to me please make sure the local, and Canadian
police no that I was being stalked online by Alan Baker, A Macintosh bench
tech from Vancouver, BC.

Please post this every newsgroup so your children know to avoid him and thus
remove themselves from danger.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 3:47:35 AM2/13/08
In article <AZ-dnccH3pK9ES_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

> Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.

Nope. I took about 45 minutes.

> They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
> practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.

People whose lives are so public shouldn't say things that could get
them sued.

> Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from Vancouver,
> BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
> people that
>
> stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia. Alan
> Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.
>
> http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm

Or perhaps I should just inform the IRS about the possessions you've
bragged about to clear up that tax lien...

Did your mother, Patricia, even know that you had a federal tax lien
hanging over your head when she agreed to put you on the deed to her
home?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

MuahMan

Feb 13, 2008, 3:55:05 AM2/13/08

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

> In article <AZ-dnccH3pK9ES_a...@comcast.com>,
> "MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.
>
> Nope. I took about 45 minutes.
>

>> They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
>> practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.
>
> People whose lives are so public shouldn't say things that could get
> them sued.

Hire a lawyer and sue away. Two people can do research you sick perv.

www.irs.gov

> Did your mother, Patricia, even know that you had a federal tax lien
> hanging over your head when she agreed to put you on the deed to her
> home?

Do your parents know you harass elderly people at 1am and threaten to kill
them on the phone?
Seriously get over your obsession with me. Find a hobby and quit spending
day and night worrrying, stalking, and threatening my family.
Keep bothering my family and you'll have another restraining order against
you.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 3:59:07 AM2/13/08
In article <BsSdnXHnHooULS_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message
> > In article <AZ-dnccH3pK9ES_a...@comcast.com>,
> > "MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.
> >
> > Nope. I took about 45 minutes.
> >

> >> They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
> >> practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.
> >
> > People whose lives are so public shouldn't say things that could get
> > them sued.
> >>

> Hire a lawyer and sue away. Two people can do research you sick perv.

LOL

I'm sure "two people" can. You: no.

> >> Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from
> >> Vancouver,
> >> BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
> >> people that
> >>
> >> stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia.
> >> Alan
> >> Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.
> >>
> >> http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm
> >
> > Or perhaps I should just inform the IRS about the possessions you've
> > bragged about to clear up that tax lien...
> >

> www.irs.gov

Is that an invitation?

> > Did your mother, Patricia, even know that you had a federal tax lien
> > hanging over your head when she agreed to put you on the deed to her
> > home?
>
> Do your parents know you harass elderly people at 1am and threaten to kill
> them on the phone?
> Seriously get over your obsession with me. Find a hobby and quit spending
> day and night worrrying, stalking, and threatening my family.
> Keep bothering my family and you'll have another restraining order against
> you.

I've never bothered anyone, Pratt-fall. Not even you. I've just found
out a few facts.

But say, "Uncle" and I'll stop posting 'em.

:-)

MuahMan

Feb 13, 2008, 4:05:31 AM2/13/08

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

I believe that's a website.
I didn't invite you to call my grandparents at all hours of the night that
sure didn't stop you.

>> > Did your mother, Patricia, even know that you had a federal tax lien
>> > hanging over your head when she agreed to put you on the deed to her
>> > home?
>>
>> Do your parents know you harass elderly people at 1am and threaten to
>> kill
>> them on the phone?
>> Seriously get over your obsession with me. Find a hobby and quit spending
>> day and night worrrying, stalking, and threatening my family.
>> Keep bothering my family and you'll have another restraining order
>> against
>> you.
>
> I've never bothered anyone, Pratt-fall. Not even you. I've just found
> out a few facts.
>
> But say, "Uncle" and I'll stop posting 'em.

You're not capable of bothering me. However when you bother my elderly
grandparents and get family involved you are crossing the line from online
weirdo, to complete psycho that needs help. You even stated it was fun
earlier finding personal information on people online. If your life really
that void. Perhaps instead of souring website after website trying to verify
if I have this motorcycle or that car, or that house you should get involved
in your own life. This sort of behavior has burned you before and left you
so you are unemployable and must work fixing computers for a living. You
should have learned your lesson the first time.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 4:10:54 AM2/13/08
In article <Pq-dnURy_atlLy_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

I'll make your crawling clearer (because it's is fun!).

Yes or no, Brian: is your posting of the Internal Revenue Services
website domain name an invitation for me to contact them and let them
know that you now have possessions that they can seize to cover your
outstanding taxes as outlined in the federal tax lien reproduced at the
address below?

<http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/Pratt's%20Lien.jpg>

> I didn't invite you to call my grandparents at all hours of the night that
> sure didn't stop you.

It can't stop what never happened.

> >> Do your parents know you harass elderly people at 1am and threaten to
> >> kill
> >> them on the phone?
> >> Seriously get over your obsession with me. Find a hobby and quit spending
> >> day and night worrrying, stalking, and threatening my family.
> >> Keep bothering my family and you'll have another restraining order
> >> against
> >> you.
> >
> > I've never bothered anyone, Pratt-fall. Not even you. I've just found
> > out a few facts.
> >
> > But say, "Uncle" and I'll stop posting 'em.
>
> You're not capable of bothering me. However when you bother my elderly
> grandparents and get family involved you are crossing the line from online
> weirdo, to complete psycho that needs help. You even stated it was fun
> earlier finding personal information on people online. If your life really
> that void. Perhaps instead of souring website after website trying to verify
> if I have this motorcycle or that car, or that house you should get involved
> in your own life. This sort of behavior has burned you before and left you
> so you are unemployable and must work fixing computers for a living. You
> should have learned your lesson the first time.

I've not involved anyone, Pratt-fall.

But the very fact that you're claiming I have very nicely demonstrates
how bothered you are...

MuahMan

Feb 13, 2008, 4:20:26 AM2/13/08

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

They actually turned their phone off because of you. Good job psycho. You
have problems.

Since you can't help but obsess over me just go back to reading every post
in every motorcycle forum I've made, every post in every jeep forum, every
post in the 300c forums. That should keep you busy enought to quit bother my
family you nutjob. Don't you have some Macs to fix in the morning? Go to
bed and quit harassing my family.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 4:23:03 AM2/13/08
In article <GYCdnawPKrnrKy_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

Well, Pratt-fall? It was a simple question. Why can't you answer it?

Yes or no...

MuahMan

Feb 13, 2008, 4:32:15 AM2/13/08

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

Ooooooh. A tax lien. You've got me now, and only 5 years old. Bwahahahaha
Yes I'm the first one to get in trouble for taxes.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 4:35:02 AM2/13/08
In article <d7GdnfAdzZ-hJC_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

> Ooooooh. A tax lien. You've got me now, and only 5 years old. Bwahahahaha
> Yes I'm the first one to get in trouble for taxes.

You've still failed to answer the question...

And notice that once again, you've confirmed that you *do* live at the
address you've claimed was your grandparent's. You're just not good at
this...

MuahMan

Feb 13, 2008, 4:48:56 AM2/13/08

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

LOL! You've confirmed the what the IRS had as my mailing address 5 years
ago.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 4:50:30 AM2/13/08
In article <5qGdnTg-Xfq5IC_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

So, five years ago you lived with your grandparents, is that right?

Sort of strange for a trust fund baby, isn't it?

MuahMan

Feb 13, 2008, 5:02:54 AM2/13/08

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

No five years ago I was in Costa Rica, Nicaruaga, and Panama for 8 months
surfing. You'll have to do some more research to verfiy that one! I know
you're up for. I would start with surfline.com forums or surfermag.com
forums. LOL, what am I thinking you probably already read all of them right.
Pretty solid amateur footage with consumer camcorder no?!

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 5:13:59 AM2/13/08
In article <2_idnVNUUcr3XS_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

No, no, Pratt-fall! You're still not getting it!

You're claiming to be mega-rich and mega-rich people don't change their
address because they're going to be out of town for a while (well...
...actually, mega-rich people don't have outstanding tax liens against
them for a measly seven grand, but that's another topic.). They don't
change their addresses to their "grandparent's" house (nor would the
mega-rich leave their grandparents living in such a dinky little place,
but again: another time), they can afford to have people take care of
their property and deal with their mail in their absence.

Really, you must try harder to make your new stories work with your old
ones.

MuahMan

Feb 13, 2008, 5:28:49 AM2/13/08

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

First. I didn't own a Mac.
Whoops there's a receipt with my name on it.
Then I didn't own a motorcycle....
Whoops there's me in every cycle forum with pics of me taking several bikes
apart.
Then I live in my grandparents house....
whoops it's an over 55 community and that's impossible.
Now, you know the habits of rich people all over the world and our defining
what "mega-rich" is.

Like I said, read more of my other forum posts.... stalker.

So why'd the phone calls to my grandparents stop. Did you finally grow a
conscience? Reach the maturity level of a 8th grader? Don't want to anymore
restraining orders?

MuahMan

Feb 13, 2008, 5:42:51 AM2/13/08

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

Looks like Alan Baker from Vancouver, BC finally ran out of cocaine. The
phone calls and the posts have stopped.

Chance Furlong

Feb 13, 2008, 7:37:30 AM2/13/08
In article <2_idnVNUUcr3XS_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

> No, five years ago I was in Costa Rica, Nicaruaga, and Panama for 8 months
> surfing.

You know what they call men with surfers'
and swimmers' builds? Twinks.

So, Pratt, you finally admitted you are a twink.

Message has been deleted

Snit

Feb 13, 2008, 10:33:53 AM2/13/08
"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
alangbaker-1AF535.01230313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
2:23 AM:

>>> I'll make your crawling clearer (because it's is fun!).
>>>
>>> Yes or no, Brian: is your posting of the Internal Revenue Services
>>> website domain name an invitation for me to contact them and let them
>>> know that you now have possessions that they can seize to cover your
>>> outstanding taxes as outlined in the federal tax lien reproduced at the
>>> address below?
>>>
>>> <http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/Pratt's%20Lien.jpg>
>
> Well, Pratt-fall? It was a simple question. Why can't you answer it?
>
> Yes or no...

Frankly, Alan, your research and your questions are creepy... and completely
inappropriate. Similar to the whacko and obsessive research - and open
lying - that was done against me a while back.

--
Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

nospamatall

Feb 13, 2008, 11:49:08 AM2/13/08
You've been having fun these last few days, Muahman. I had a look on
Google Earth at that place Alan linked to. Looks like a good place to
live (maybe a few too many people around for my liking, but...). Those
lakes, can you go boating on them? And the beaches! And the sunshine! Cool.

Andy

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 11:51:29 AM2/13/08
In article <Gc-dnQsLk7_jWy_a...@comcast.com>,

I never said that.

> Whoops there's a receipt with my name on it.

And you the supposed trust fund baby stating that the Mac was the only
laptop you owned...

> Then I didn't own a motorcycle....
> Whoops there's me in every cycle forum with pics of me taking several bikes
> apart.
> Then I live in my grandparents house....

Your *mom's* house.

> whoops it's an over 55 community and that's impossible.

For a liar and a cheat like you? Hardly.

> Now, you know the habits of rich people all over the world and our defining
> what "mega-rich" is.

Well I certainly know the habits of more rich people than *you*.

> Like I said, read more of my other forum posts.... stalker.
>
> So why'd the phone calls to my grandparents stop. Did you finally grow a
> conscience? Reach the maturity level of a 8th grader? Don't want to anymore
> restraining orders?

They never started.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 11:53:22 AM2/13/08
In article <bcmdnZg03aJVVC_a...@comcast.com>,

LOL

There never were any phone calls, Pratt-fall. The posts stopped because
I went to bed.

I meant to ask: when I went to bed it was a little after 2:00am, but you
were up and posting until after 5 in the morning. Why is the trust fund
baby working the graveyard shift and as what?

nospamatall

Feb 13, 2008, 11:53:49 AM2/13/08
Alan Baker wrote:

> Yes or no, Brian: is your posting of the Internal Revenue Services
> website domain name an invitation for me to contact them and let them
> know that you now have possessions that they can seize to cover your
> outstanding taxes as outlined in the federal tax lien reproduced at the
> address below?

Hey Alan, you best leave this alone, he was enjoying the nastiness
before but now he's getting agitated, and anyway, you wouldn't seriously
grass anyone up like that would you?

Andy

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 12:04:31 PM2/13/08
In article <fov7av$qvn$4...@aioe.org>, nospamatall <nospa...@iol.ie>
wrote:

I'll leave it alone if he asks me to.

And no, I wouldn't. I was just making a "people living in glass houses"
sort of statement.

Steve Carroll

Feb 13, 2008, 12:28:56 PM2/13/08
In article <C3D85BF1.A812F%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
> alangbaker-1AF535.01230313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
> 2:23 AM:

> > Well, Pratt-fall? It was a simple question. Why can't you answer it?
> >
> > Yes or no...
>
> Frankly, Alan, your research and your questions are creepy... and completely
> inappropriate.

Not as "completely inappropriate" as the behavior trolls like you and
Pratt have displayed on this forum. For once... someone is fighting back
and the trolls don't like it. Boo f*cking hoo;)

> Similar to the whacko and obsessive research - and open
> lying - that was done against me a while back.

LOL! Two idiotic newsgroups trolls are whining about the lack of
anonymity in the same thread... I love it! No one "researched" you until
you researched her. Poor hypocrite Snit;)

--
"Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

Steve Carroll

Feb 13, 2008, 12:29:01 PM2/13/08
In article <d7GdnfAdzZ-hJC_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

Then it's still valid. Hope you're planning on paying it... Alan may
just take you up on your offer;)

Dave Fritzinger

Feb 13, 2008, 12:40:59 PM2/13/08
On Feb 12, 8:19 pm, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
> Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.
>
> They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
> practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.
>
> Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from Vancouver,
> BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
> people that
>
> stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia. Alan
> Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.
>
> http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm
>
> Yikes. If something happens to me please make sure the local, and Canadian
> police no that I was being stalked online by Alan Baker, A Macintosh bench
> tech from Vancouver, BC.
>
> Please post this every newsgroup so your children know to avoid him and thus
> remove themselves from danger.

Hey, here's an idea. Get this crap back to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,
where it belongs (?).
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

John

Feb 13, 2008, 1:23:41 PM2/13/08

"Snit" <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
> alangbaker-1AF535.01230313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
> 2:23 AM:

>> Well, Pratt-fall? It was a simple question. Why can't you answer it?
>>
>> Yes or no...
>
> Frankly, Alan, your research and your questions are creepy... and
> completely
> inappropriate. Similar to the whacko and obsessive research - and open
> lying - that was done against me a while back.

Alan Baker is a known wacko from way back.

Message has been deleted

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 1:27:24 PM2/13/08
In article <DcOdnXqDRM0qqC7a...@netlojix.com>,
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

LOL

Where being a "known wacko" means recognizing that that the kids have
got on the parents computers again...

Message has been deleted

Snit

Feb 13, 2008, 1:38:13 PM2/13/08
"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
alangbaker-D4F717.10272313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
11:27 AM:

>>> Frankly, Alan, your research and your questions are creepy... and completely
>>> inappropriate. Similar to the whacko and obsessive research - and open
>>> lying - that was done against me a while back.
>>
>> Alan Baker is a known wacko from way back.
>>
> LOL
>
> Where being a "known wacko" means recognizing that that the kids have got on
> the parents computers again...

Doing the type of "research" you have on someone is creepy.

Posting your findings in a public forum is well out of the bounds of
anything that is even moderately acceptable for a reasoned person to do.

--
When thinking changes your mind, that's philosophy.
When God changes your mind, that's faith.

Lefty Bigfoot

Feb 13, 2008, 1:43:19 PM2/13/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:38:13 -0600, Snit wrote
(in article <C3D88725.A8199%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>):

> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
> alangbaker-D4F717.10272313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
> 11:27 AM:

>>> Alan Baker is a known wacko from way back.
>>>
>> LOL
>>
>> Where being a "known wacko" means recognizing that that the kids have got on
>> the parents computers again...
>
> Doing the type of "research" you have on someone is creepy.
>
> Posting your findings in a public forum is well out of the bounds of
> anything that is even moderately acceptable for a reasoned person to do.

He asked him, repeatedly, if he should stop or not. You saw
those posts, I'm sure.

--
Lefty
All of God's creatures have a place..........

Lefty Bigfoot

Feb 13, 2008, 1:44:03 PM2/13/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:26:57 -0600, Michelle Steiner wrote
(in article <michelle-64C5F4...@news.west.cox.net>):

> In article
> <51c218e6-8f3f-4956...@z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

> Dave Fritzinger <dfri...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey, here's an idea. Get this crap back to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,
>> where it belongs (?).
>

> Rather, how about alt.conspiracy.paranoid.retards?

That's one's permanently returning ENOSPACE and has been for
years. ;-)

Snit

Feb 13, 2008, 1:47:47 PM2/13/08
"Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> stated in post
0001HW.C3D89668...@news.verizon.net on 2/13/08 11:43 AM:

> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:38:13 -0600, Snit wrote
> (in article <C3D88725.A8199%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>):
>
>> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
>> alangbaker-D4F717.10272313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
>> 11:27 AM:

>>> LOL
>>>
>>> Where being a "known wacko" means recognizing that that the kids have got on
>>> the parents computers again...
>>
>> Doing the type of "research" you have on someone is creepy.
>>
>> Posting your findings in a public forum is well out of the bounds of
>> anything that is even moderately acceptable for a reasoned person to do.
>
> He asked him, repeatedly, if he should stop or not. You saw
> those posts, I'm sure.

Actually, no - I did not.

Clearly the whole thing has gotten way out of hand... and has become
completely inappropriate. Why would someone even ask if he should
"stop"... he should not start... and if he does he should know to stop on
his own.

I have not researched the history but there is no excuse I can think of for
his actions. None.

--
If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

Randy Howard

Feb 13, 2008, 2:01:19 PM2/13/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:47:47 -0600, Snit wrote
(in article <C3D88963.A81A1%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>):

Habitually, intentionally, knowingly lying in every single post to this
newsgroup for the last year or more is probably on the list, but I
don't want to put words in Alan's mouth.

--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)

Snit

Feb 13, 2008, 2:11:11 PM2/13/08
"Randy Howard" <randy...@FOOverizonBAR.net> stated in post
0001HW.C3D89AA0...@news.verizon.net on 2/13/08 12:01 PM:

>>> He asked him, repeatedly, if he should stop or not. You saw
>>> those posts, I'm sure.
>>
>> Actually, no - I did not.
>>
>> Clearly the whole thing has gotten way out of hand... and has become
>> completely inappropriate. Why would someone even ask if he should
>> "stop"... he should not start... and if he does he should know to stop on
>> his own.
>>
>> I have not researched the history but there is no excuse I can think of for
>> his actions. None.
>
> Habitually, intentionally, knowingly lying in every single post to this
> newsgroup for the last year or more is probably on the list, but I
> don't want to put words in Alan's mouth.

Oh to call someone on their lies about general facts is one thing - but to
research someone's life and pull up and then *post* supposed tax records is
just beyond anything that is even moderately reasonable. It is despicable.

--
Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351
Feel free to ask for the recipe.

Message has been deleted

Steve Carroll

Feb 13, 2008, 2:30:05 PM2/13/08
wrote:

> Alan Baker wrote:

You're a really strange one, Andy. You want Alan to leave it alone
because Pratt is agitated. Weird. Maybe Alan won't do anything... but
there are people that will, like Snit... and that's the point here;
people like him, Pratt and zara need a little reality check now and
then. If you're going to run around a newsgroup sexually harassing
people or calling them pedophiles you're gonna get what you have
coming... as you should.

Lefty Bigfoot

Feb 13, 2008, 2:34:05 PM2/13/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:47:47 -0600, Snit wrote
(in article <C3D88963.A81A1%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>):

> "Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> stated in post
> 0001HW.C3D89668...@news.verizon.net on 2/13/08 11:43 AM:
>
>> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:38:13 -0600, Snit wrote
>> (in article <C3D88725.A8199%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>):
>>
>>> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
>>> alangbaker-D4F717.10272313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
>>> 11:27 AM:

>>> Doing the type of "research" you have on someone is creepy.
>>>
>>> Posting your findings in a public forum is well out of the bounds of
>>> anything that is even moderately acceptable for a reasoned person to do.
>>
>> He asked him, repeatedly, if he should stop or not. You saw
>> those posts, I'm sure.
>
> Actually, no - I did not.

Fair enough.

> Clearly the whole thing has gotten way out of hand...

It has? What I saw was Muahmann make up a story to try and take
the heat off. If it had gotten out of hand, we'd have heard
about it on CNN. He's just playing the victim card, and it
seems to be working, at least with you.

> and has become completely inappropriate. Why would someone even ask
> if he should "stop"... he should not start...

It's public info. It's not like he's been camping out on his
front lawn with a webcam feed, ffs.

> and if he does he should know to stop on his own.

Pratt just keeps asking for more. He's apparently too stupid to
know when to say 'uncle'.

> I have not researched the history but there is no excuse I can think of for
> his actions. None.

Do you actually believe this phone call story? Tell me you're
not that stupid.

Lefty Bigfoot

Feb 13, 2008, 2:36:50 PM2/13/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:15:43 -0600, Michelle Steiner wrote
(in article <michelle-D03D2B...@news.west.cox.net>):

>>> Rather, how about alt.conspiracy.paranoid.retards?
>>
>> That's one's permanently returning ENOSPACE and has been for years.
>> ;-)
>

> What is ENOSPACE?

It was a joke, a nerdy one, no question. The underlying part
being that Usenet was filled with so many paranoid retards that
any attempts to post to it would return an error. Yes, I know
this doesn't make logical sense, but jokes often don't.

> I just browsed there, and found 25 messages (10 of
> which were killed by my filters) dating from 7/30/06 to 1/20/08 (not
> counting the killed messages; all I have is the count of how many were
> killed, so I don't know when they were dated).

I'm guessing most were crossposted as followups. I didn't even
think it really existed, and I'd be really surprised if people
subscribed to it. ;-)

Steve Carroll

Feb 13, 2008, 2:39:11 PM2/13/08
In article <C3D88EDF.A81B8%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Randy Howard" <randy...@FOOverizonBAR.net> stated in post
> 0001HW.C3D89AA0...@news.verizon.net on 2/13/08 12:01 PM:

> >> Actually, no - I did not.
> >>
> >> Clearly the whole thing has gotten way out of hand... and has become
> >> completely inappropriate. Why would someone even ask if he should
> >> "stop"... he should not start... and if he does he should know to stop on
> >> his own.
> >>
> >> I have not researched the history but there is no excuse I can think of for
> >> his actions. None.
> >
> > Habitually, intentionally, knowingly lying in every single post to this
> > newsgroup for the last year or more is probably on the list, but I
> > don't want to put words in Alan's mouth.
>
> Oh to call someone on their lies about general facts is one thing

You're as confused as you usually are. His reference is to Pratt being
the one doing the lying here. Of course... I can see why you don't want
to see something like this happen... you're possibly next in that line,
therefore, your defense of Pratt makes complete sense.

>- but to
> research someone's life and pull up and then *post* supposed tax records is
> just beyond anything that is even moderately reasonable. It is despicable.

It's public info. Pratt should think about that before he trolls
newsgroups. Sometimes people can get pissed off enough to do something
about things like trolling... folks like you and Pratt should keep that
in mind.

Snit

Feb 13, 2008, 2:57:02 PM2/13/08
"Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> stated in post
0001HW.C3D8A24C...@news.verizon.net on 2/13/08 12:34 PM:

>>> He asked him, repeatedly, if he should stop or not. You saw
>>> those posts, I'm sure.
>>
>> Actually, no - I did not.
>
> Fair enough.
>
>> Clearly the whole thing has gotten way out of hand...
>
> It has? What I saw was Muahmann make up a story to try and take
> the heat off. If it had gotten out of hand, we'd have heard
> about it on CNN. He's just playing the victim card, and it
> seems to be working, at least with you.

Do not get me wrong: I do not believe a word of what Muahman has written
about phone calls and the like - but clearly something that appears to be a
tax record of his has been posted. That is despicable...

Both are acting in completely inappropriate ways.

>> and has become completely inappropriate. Why would someone even ask
>> if he should "stop"... he should not start...
>
> It's public info. It's not like he's been camping out on his
> front lawn with a webcam feed, ffs.

Sure: there is a lot of public info on many of us - but that does not make
it reasonable for people to search for it and post it in a forum such as
this.

>> and if he does he should know to stop on his own.
>
> Pratt just keeps asking for more. He's apparently too stupid to
> know when to say 'uncle'.

His actions are not right, either.

>> I have not researched the history but there is no excuse I can think of for
>> his actions. None.
>
> Do you actually believe this phone call story? Tell me you're
> not that stupid.

I believe not a word of the phone call story... not a single word. And,
yes, one would have to be pretty stupid to believe it.

Jolly Roger

Feb 13, 2008, 2:57:30 PM2/13/08
Michelle Steiner <mich...@michelle.org> wrote:

> In article
> <51c218e6-8f3f-4956...@z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
> Dave Fritzinger <dfri...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hey, here's an idea. Get this crap back to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,
> > where it belongs (?).
>

> Rather, how about alt.conspiracy.paranoid.retards?

If you guys would use filters to filter out CSMA, you'd never see this
crap to begin with. Hint, hint.

--
Note: Please send all responses to the relevant news group. If you
must contact me through e-mail, let me know when you send email to

JR

Warren Oates

Feb 13, 2008, 3:00:12 PM2/13/08
In article
<jollyroger-F0BD6...@earthlink.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

> If you guys would use filters to filter out CSMA, you'd never see this
> crap to begin with. Hint, hint.

I'm tending to agree. I mean, who are these people?
--
W. Oates

Steve Carroll

Feb 13, 2008, 3:09:32 PM2/13/08
In article <C3D8999E.A81F2%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> stated in post
> 0001HW.C3D8A24C...@news.verizon.net on 2/13/08 12:34 PM:

> >> Actually, no - I did not.
> >
> > Fair enough.
> >
> >> Clearly the whole thing has gotten way out of hand...
> >
> > It has? What I saw was Muahmann make up a story to try and take
> > the heat off. If it had gotten out of hand, we'd have heard
> > about it on CNN. He's just playing the victim card, and it
> > seems to be working, at least with you.
>
> Do not get me wrong: I do not believe a word of what Muahman has written
> about phone calls and the like - but clearly something that appears to be a
> tax record of his has been posted. That is despicable...

Learn how the real world works, Snit... tax liens are *public* info.

> Both are acting in completely inappropriate ways.
>
> >> and has become completely inappropriate. Why would someone even ask
> >> if he should "stop"... he should not start...
> >
> > It's public info. It's not like he's been camping out on his
> > front lawn with a webcam feed, ffs.
>
> Sure: there is a lot of public info on many of us - but that does not make
> it reasonable for people to search for it and post it in a forum such as
> this.
>
> >> and if he does he should know to stop on his own.
> >
> > Pratt just keeps asking for more. He's apparently too stupid to
> > know when to say 'uncle'.
>
> His actions are not right, either.

He's not behaved any more poorly than you have on this ng (with the
exception of calling George Graves a pedophile with not a shred of
proof... by doing that he definitely entered your league).

> >> I have not researched the history but there is no excuse I can think of for
> >> his actions. None.
> >
> > Do you actually believe this phone call story? Tell me you're
> > not that stupid.
>
> I believe not a word of the phone call story... not a single word. And,
> yes, one would have to be pretty stupid to believe it.

--

Message has been deleted

George Graves

Feb 13, 2008, 3:26:40 PM2/13/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 01:10:54 -0800, Alan Baker wrote
(in article
<alangbaker-A79E8E.01105413022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>):

> In article <Pq-dnURy_atlLy_a...@comcast.com>,
> "MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:
>
>> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

>>> LOL
>>>
>>> I'm sure "two people" can. You: no.

>>> Is that an invitation?
>>>

>> I believe that's a website.
>
> I'll make your crawling clearer (because it's is fun!).
>

> Yes or no, Brian: is your posting of the Internal Revenue Services
> website domain name an invitation for me to contact them and let them
> know that you now have possessions that they can seize to cover your
> outstanding taxes as outlined in the federal tax lien reproduced at the
> address below?
>

> <http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/Pratt's%20Lien.jpg>
>
>> I didn't invite you to call my grandparents at all hours of the night that
>> sure didn't stop you.
>
> It can't stop what never happened.

>>> I've never bothered anyone, Pratt-fall. Not even you. I've just found
>>> out a few facts.
>>>
>>> But say, "Uncle" and I'll stop posting 'em.
>>
>> You're not capable of bothering me. However when you bother my elderly
>> grandparents and get family involved you are crossing the line from online
>> weirdo, to complete psycho that needs help. You even stated it was fun
>> earlier finding personal information on people online. If your life really
>> that void. Perhaps instead of souring website after website trying to
>> verify
>> if I have this motorcycle or that car, or that house you should get
>> involved
>> in your own life. This sort of behavior has burned you before and left you
>> so you are unemployable and must work fixing computers for a living. You
>> should have learned your lesson the first time.
>
> I've not involved anyone, Pratt-fall.
>
> But the very fact that you're claiming I have very nicely demonstrates
> how bothered you are...

Here's a jerk (Pratt) who libels people on a public forum and then has the
temerity to say that Alan Baker has "crossed the line"! Can you say irony? I
knew you could!

Jolly Roger

Feb 13, 2008, 3:28:17 PM2/13/08
In article <130220081419328498%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca>,
Dave Balderstone <dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca> wrote:

> > In article <michelle-64C5F4...@news.west.cox.net>,
> > Michelle Steiner <mich...@michelle.org> wrote:
> >
> > > In article
> > > <51c218e6-8f3f-4956...@z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Rather, how about alt.conspiracy.paranoid.retards?
> >
> > If you guys would use filters to filter out CSMA, you'd never see this
> > crap to begin with. Hint, hint.
>

> And if people would refrain from replying to threads like this one,
> people who know how to filter wouldn't see it AT ALL.
>
> Hint, hint.

My only reason for replying is to stop the freaking replying! Surely
you can see value in that! = )

Message has been deleted

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2008, 3:35:45 PM2/13/08
In article <michelle-D9F8A0...@news.west.cox.net>,
Michelle Steiner <mich...@michelle.org> wrote:

> > Do not get me wrong: I do not believe a word of what Muahman has
> > written about phone calls and the like - but clearly something that
> > appears to be a tax record of his has been posted. That is
> > despicable...
>

> Why? It is there for anyone to find. It's not as if someone broke into
> confidential records or fabricated it.

And you'll note I only posted after asking twice if it was alright and
after he started in with his more despicable bullshit...

Steve Carroll

Feb 13, 2008, 3:40:29 PM2/13/08
In article <0001HW.C3D8A2F2...@news.verizon.net>,
Lefty Bigfoot <nu...@busyness.info> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:15:43 -0600, Michelle Steiner wrote
> (in article <michelle-D03D2B...@news.west.cox.net>):

> >> That's one's permanently returning ENOSPACE and has been for years.
> >> ;-)
> >
> > What is ENOSPACE?
>
> It was a joke, a nerdy one, no question. The underlying part
> being that Usenet was filled with so many paranoid retards that
> any attempts to post to it would return an error. Yes, I know
> this doesn't make logical sense, but jokes often don't.

I would have gotten it if it'd been EMOSPACE.

Snit

Feb 13, 2008, 3:59:06 PM2/13/08
"Michelle Steiner" <mich...@michelle.org> stated in post
michelle-D9F8A0...@news.west.cox.net on 2/13/08 1:34 PM:

>> Do not get me wrong: I do not believe a word of what Muahman has
>> written about phone calls and the like - but clearly something that
>> appears to be a tax record of his has been posted. That is
>> despicable...
>

> Why? It is there for anyone to find. It's not as if someone broke into
> confidential records or fabricated it.

Using such records to harass someone is, in my view, inexcusable. Not sure
why this would even be a matter of debate.

--
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Snit

Feb 13, 2008, 3:59:51 PM2/13/08
"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
alangbaker-AD8FD9.12354513022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
1:35 PM:

> In article <michelle-D9F8A0...@news.west.cox.net>,
> Michelle Steiner <mich...@michelle.org> wrote:
>
>> In article <C3D8999E.A81F2%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
>> Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Do not get me wrong: I do not believe a word of what Muahman has
>>> written about phone calls and the like - but clearly something that
>>> appears to be a tax record of his has been posted. That is
>>> despicable...
>>
>> Why? It is there for anyone to find. It's not as if someone broke into
>> confidential records or fabricated it.
>
> And you'll note I only posted after asking twice if it was alright and
> after he started in with his more despicable bullshit...

Do not get me wrong: I do not defend Muahman's actions... and his claims
against you are also despicable. You both have taken a Usenet debate way
too far.

Message has been deleted

Mike Rosenberg

Feb 13, 2008, 4:26:24 PM2/13/08
Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

> If you guys would use filters to filter out CSMA, you'd never see this
> crap to begin with. Hint, hint.

And then someone like you comes along, removes CSMA, and suddenly I'm
aware of a thread I'd been blissfully ignorant of until now! ;-)

--
<http://designsbymike.net/shop/mac.cgi> Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts
<http://designsbymike.net/shop/musings.cgi> Muckraking T-shirts

Reverand Al

Feb 13, 2008, 4:44:22 PM2/13/08

"Michelle Steiner" <mich...@michelle.org> wrote in message
> In article <Gc-dnQsLk7_jWy_a...@comcast.com>,
> "MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:
>
>> So why'd the phone calls to my grandparents stop.
>
> I doubt that there ever were any phone calls to your parents; you have
> repeatedly demonstrated that you are a lying shit.

Yo Fat Cunt. Wanna dance?

Message has been deleted

Reverand Al

Feb 13, 2008, 4:46:50 PM2/13/08

> In article
> <51c218e6-8f3f-4956...@z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

> Dave Fritzinger <dfri...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey, here's an idea. Get this crap back to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,
>> where it belongs (?).
>
> Rather, how about alt.conspiracy.paranoid.retards?

Let me explain it to you, Cunt. Retards didn't pray to God to be that way.
Just like you didn't beg God to be the Fat Fucking Whore, you are. Fucking
Cunt.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jolly Roger

Feb 13, 2008, 6:06:33 PM2/13/08
In article <1ic9bwa.8buo1s1kwg7jhN%mike...@TOGROUPmacconsult.com>,
mike...@TOGROUPmacconsult.com (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

> Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:
>
> > If you guys would use filters to filter out CSMA, you'd never see this
> > crap to begin with. Hint, hint.
>
> And then someone like you comes along, removes CSMA, and suddenly I'm
> aware of a thread I'd been blissfully ignorant of until now! ;-)

Touche.

I should just hide killed messages again and be done with it. Every now
and then I unhide them - I guess out of pure curiosity, but also because
I worry something legit may be killed by accident (though that hasn't
happened to date). I'm anal-retentive like that sometimes.

My apologies.

Randy Howard

Feb 13, 2008, 7:31:35 PM2/13/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:47:16 -0600, Lewis wrote
(in article <gkreme-1BF155....@news.giganews.com>):

> In article <michelle-D03D2B...@news.west.cox.net>,

> Michelle Steiner <mich...@michelle.org> wrote:

>>> That's one's permanently returning ENOSPACE and has been for years.
>>> ;-)
>>

>> What is ENOSPACE? I just browsed there, and found 25 messages (10 of

>> which were killed by my filters) dating from 7/30/06 to 1/20/08 (not
>> counting the killed messages; all I have is the count of how many were
>> killed, so I don't know when they were dated).
>

> zomg, the group exists?

When Usenet was more active, it was extremely popular for people to
newgrp in the alt hierarchy just to annoy people. In many cases, the
names of people would appear (unflatteringly) in the group names.

--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)

nospamatall

Feb 13, 2008, 8:06:04 PM2/13/08

> Hey, here's an idea. Get this crap back to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,
> where it belongs (?).
> --
> Dave Fritzinger
> Honolulu, HI

When did that happen? (follow-up set)
Andy

nospamatall

Feb 13, 2008, 8:10:56 PM2/13/08
Randy Howard wrote:

> Habitually, intentionally, knowingly lying in every single post to this
> newsgroup for the last year or more is probably on the list, but I
> don't want to put words in Alan's mouth.

MuahMan's been fishing here a long time, and now he's got something too
big that's threatening to capsize his boat, but he won't let go.

Follow-up set,

Andy

John

Feb 13, 2008, 8:12:52 PM2/13/08
Alan Baker wrote:
> In article <michelle-D9F8A0...@news.west.cox.net>,
> Michelle Steiner <mich...@michelle.org> wrote:
>
>> In article <C3D8999E.A81F2%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
>> Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Do not get me wrong: I do not believe a word of what Muahman has
>>> written about phone calls and the like - but clearly something that
>>> appears to be a tax record of his has been posted. That is
>>> despicable...
>> Why? It is there for anyone to find. It's not as if someone broke into
>> confidential records or fabricated it.
>
> And you'll note I only posted after asking twice if it was alright and
> after he started in with his more despicable bullshit...

Get on some medication.

John

Feb 13, 2008, 8:13:29 PM2/13/08
Snit wrote:
> "Michelle Steiner" <mich...@michelle.org> stated in post
> michelle-D9F8A0...@news.west.cox.net on 2/13/08 1:34 PM:
>
>> In article <C3D8999E.A81F2%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
>> Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Do not get me wrong: I do not believe a word of what Muahman has
>>> written about phone calls and the like - but clearly something that
>>> appears to be a tax record of his has been posted. That is
>>> despicable...
>> Why? It is there for anyone to find. It's not as if someone broke into
>> confidential records or fabricated it.
>
> Using such records to harass someone is, in my view, inexcusable. Not sure
> why this would even be a matter of debate.

Alan has now joined the ranks of Elizabot and Steve.

nospamatall

Feb 13, 2008, 8:23:27 PM2/13/08

sorry, I hadn't noticed the crosspost, and replied a couple of times.
But since then I'll trim the headers. MuahMan is one of the trolls that
luckily stays in CSMA.

Andy

nospamatall

Feb 13, 2008, 8:26:01 PM2/13/08
Jolly Roger wrote:

>> Hint, hint.
>
> My only reason for replying is to stop the freaking replying! Surely
> you can see value in that! = )

And it worked a bit, at least that was what made me notice the headers.
Who was it that included CSMS?

Andy

nospamatall

Feb 13, 2008, 8:32:11 PM2/13/08
Mike Rosenberg wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:
>
>> If you guys would use filters to filter out CSMA, you'd never see this
>> crap to begin with. Hint, hint.
>
> And then someone like you comes along, removes CSMA, and suddenly I'm
> aware of a thread I'd been blissfully ignorant of until now! ;-)

Well, it should make you happy to know the good work we are doing over
in CSMA. You should go over and feed the trolls yourself sometimes, only
takes a minute and you get to spread some happiness!
Andy

Steve Carroll

Feb 13, 2008, 8:48:10 PM2/13/08
In article <1YednXmuvL0kCC7a...@netlojix.com>,
John <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

Yup... challenging trolls on their BS and showing them that their antics
are not done anonymously.

John

Feb 13, 2008, 8:54:34 PM2/13/08
Steve Carroll wrote:
> In article <1YednXmuvL0kCC7a...@netlojix.com>,
> John <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>> "Michelle Steiner" <mich...@michelle.org> stated in post
>>> michelle-D9F8A0...@news.west.cox.net on 2/13/08 1:34 PM:

>>> Using such records to harass someone is, in my view, inexcusable. Not sure
>>> why this would even be a matter of debate.
>>>

>> Alan has now joined the ranks of Elizabot and Steve.
>
> Yup... challenging trolls on their BS and showing them that their antics
> are not done anonymously.

WRONG!! Acting stupid while off prescribed medication!!

Steve Carroll

Feb 13, 2008, 9:02:13 PM2/13/08
In article <Fs6dne_Htp7GAi7a...@netlojix.com>,
John <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

Given the situation, Alan acted in a manner that made complete sense to
me. That loons like you, Snit and zara are on the opposite side of this
fence is to be expected.

Snit

Feb 13, 2008, 11:04:03 PM2/13/08
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> stated in post
1YednXmuvL0kCC7a...@netlojix.com on 2/13/08 6:13 PM:

Well he is playing the same game but is not in their league... he has not,
as far as I know, done what the two of them did. To be as bad as they are
he would need to

* Disclose that he followed the research of them long enough to
find when close family members died and make that public
knowledge... and then associate that with the concept
of necrophilia.

* Post information about family members *including* errors that
were found only in the *print* edition of the person's local
paper

* Post information about when and where someone works and threaten
to contact people there and repeat their online lies to the
person's employer.

* Follow someone around for many posts demanding they say how
the concept of "incest" makes them feel.

* Do continued research and find out when someone is expecting
a child and then whine about how the person did not discuss
family planning options with him.

* Repeatedly lie about how someone has called you and emailed
you, your family, and your neighbors.

* Publicly accuse someone of rape - including claiming to be
the victim of being raped by that person.

* Insist that you "rejected" someone's sexual or romantic
advances.

* Threaten to call the police and make false accusations.

And on and on. No, Alan is not nearly as despicable as those you mention...
but his actions still are despicable.

--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

John

Feb 13, 2008, 11:31:53 PM2/13/08

"Snit" <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

Those people are even sicker fucks then I originally thought.

Snit

Feb 13, 2008, 11:58:02 PM2/13/08
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> stated in post
coCdnX--ZdneWS7a...@netlojix.com on 2/13/08 9:31 PM:

After I posted that list I realized I left a lot out, including:

* He would have to state he knows where someone lives and say
he has people watching ... and give the names of home
owners in the area

* Research when someone's anniversary is and demand they
tell you how they spent it

* Find family photos and insist that a man without a shirt
holding his daughter is somehow a sign of incest.

And on and on and on. It is 100% predictable that Carroll will deny these
things - so I keep a list of quotes with full references and links to posts
in the Google archive that prove all of those things - available on request
if anyone, for reasons I cannot imagine, actually wanted to see it. :)

--Aldous Huxley

Message has been deleted

Wally

Feb 14, 2008, 4:02:52 AM2/14/08

On 14/2/08 3:38 AM, in article C3D88725.A8199%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com,
"Snit" <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post

> alangbaker-D4F717.10272313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
> 11:27 AM:

>>> Alan Baker is a known wacko from way back.
>>>
>> LOL
>>
>> Where being a "known wacko" means recognizing that that the kids have got on
>> the parents computers again...
>
> Doing the type of "research" you have on someone is creepy.

So you prefer your way Snit ... To Make claims about people *without* any
research or foundation at all to back them up?

> Posting your findings in a public forum is well out of the bounds of
> anything that is even moderately acceptable for a reasoned person to do.

Don't believe everything you're told Snit!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Snit

Feb 14, 2008, 8:49:11 AM2/14/08
"Wally" <Wa...@wally.world.net> stated in post
C3DA32C9.17DC4%Wa...@wally.world.net on 2/14/08 2:02 AM:

> On 14/2/08 3:38 AM, in article C3D88725.A8199%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com,
> "Snit" <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
>> alangbaker-D4F717.10272313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
>> 11:27 AM:

>>> LOL
>>>
>>> Where being a "known wacko" means recognizing that that the kids have got on
>>> the parents computers again...
>>
>> Doing the type of "research" you have on someone is creepy.
>
> So you prefer your way Snit ... To Make claims about people *without* any
> research or foundation at all to back them up?

I prefer a lack of personal attacks, Wally.

>> Posting your findings in a public forum is well out of the bounds of
>> anything that is even moderately acceptable for a reasoned person to do.
>
> Don't believe everything you're told Snit!

--
What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

Steve Carroll

Feb 14, 2008, 9:49:00 AM2/14/08
In article <C3D994E7.A84DB%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Wally" <Wa...@wally.world.net> stated in post
> C3DA32C9.17DC4%Wa...@wally.world.net on 2/14/08 2:02 AM:
>

> > On 14/2/08 3:38 AM, in article C3D88725.A8199%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com,
> > "Snit" <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> stated in post
> >> alangbaker-D4F717.10272313022008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] on 2/13/08
> >> 11:27 AM:

> >> Doing the type of "research" you have on someone is creepy.
> >
> > So you prefer your way Snit ... To Make claims about people *without* any
> > research or foundation at all to back them up?
>
> I prefer a lack of personal attacks, Wally.

As too many of us have proven with Google's help... you seem fine with
personal attacks when you're not the one on the receiving end, Mr.
Hypocrite.

Steve Carroll

Feb 14, 2008, 10:00:50 AM2/14/08
In article <C3D90BC3.A83E6%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "John" <nos...@nospam.com> stated in post
> 1YednXmuvL0kCC7a...@netlojix.com on 2/13/08 6:13 PM:
>
> > Snit wrote:
> >> "Michelle Steiner" <mich...@michelle.org> stated in post
> >> michelle-D9F8A0...@news.west.cox.net on 2/13/08 1:34 PM:

> >> Using such records to harass someone is, in my view, inexcusable. Not sure
> >> why this would even be a matter of debate.
> >
> > Alan has now joined the ranks of Elizabot and Steve.
>
> Well he is playing the same game but is not in their league... he has not,
> as far as I know, done what the two of them did.

What "the two of them did"? Hmmm... let's take a look at what you
*allege* (undoubtedly, with no proof) the "two" of us did...

> To be as bad as they are he would need to
>
> * Disclose that he followed the research of them long enough to
> find when close family members died and make that public
> knowledge... and then associate that with the concept
> of necrophilia.

You're lying... I never did this. But I have to ask... why is it that I
see no proof of what you are claiming on my behalf, only a completely
unsupported assertion by you?

> * Post information about family members *including* errors that
> were found only in the *print* edition of the person's local
> paper

You're lying here... I never once looked at your local paper. Again, I
see no proof by you of what you are claiming for me.

> * Post information about when and where someone works and threaten
> to contact people there and repeat their online lies to the
> person's employer.

You're lying... I never did this. You forget that I'm the guy who didn't
believe your 'I'm a teacher' story... or that you even had a real job
*anywhere*. And once again... I see no proof by you of what you are
claiming on my behalf, just an unsupported assertion, care to explain?
Or do you prefer people believe about you what you are making obvious
here?

> * Follow someone around for many posts demanding they say how
> the concept of "incest" makes them feel.

You're lying... I never did this, either... and it's the same story
here... I see no proof at all for your unsupported allegation. In any
event, it was weird watching you talk about incest for hundreds and
hundreds of posts... with the most bizarre where you were talking about
left vs. right political views with Jason McNorton and he said he does
not "believe in anything goes"... where you wrote to McNorton with the
following brand of 'logic':

"While I find it ... um... distasteful... for couples who can enter into
a relationship as potential equals, I do not see any *logical* reason
to disallow incest. I suppose the concentration of potentially harmful
genes could be used, but I would want to see the argument for this".

McNorton:
"It's often good to see just how sick the left is".

Your reply:
"I am waiting to see your logical reasons.

Or are you basing your views off of your emotions? I find that both
the left wing and the right wing folks focus on arguments based on
emotions and not on reasoning... which is one reason I do not identify
well with either".
--
<chq396$n...@odak26.prod.google.com>

According to you, the "potentially harmful genes" argument is not yet a
form of 'logic', thus, you obviously believe that incest should be
allowed until it can be proven to *your* satisfaction that the argument
is logical. I believe you have a daughter and a son...I guess I'm old
fashioned in my thinking to someone as 'advanced' as you... but I find
it incomprehensible that a parent could hold such a view in light of the
contrary medical evidence that has been presented and accepted by the
medical community at large.

By the way, note what real evidence of a claim looks like... it has a
quote containing the person's wording and a link so that people can
easily verify if the truth is being told (something you apparently have
no interest in). Contrast this with your unsupported allegations that
contain no quotes and no links.

> * Do continued research and find out when someone is expecting
> a child and then whine about how the person did not discuss
> family planning options with him.

No proof by you... just another assertion, why is that? You're lying...
again... I never did this.

> * Repeatedly lie about how someone has called you and emailed
> you, your family, and your neighbors.

Another lie by you... I never said you emailed me or my neighbors. I
said that my wife once received an email from a person I believed was
you... I also stated that I couldn't prove it was you.

> * Publicly accuse someone of rape - including claiming to be
> the victim of being raped by that person.

I said you were a newsgroup rapist ... of course, that doesn't stop you
from trying to turn it into something other than what I actually said.

> * Insist that you "rejected" someone's sexual or romantic
> advances.

You're lying... I never insisted any such thing... just another
unsupported allegation... a pattern with you.

> * Threaten to call the police and make false accusations.

You're lying... I never did this (though, you did) and I *still* see no
proof by you of what you are claiming on my behalf.

> And on and on. No, Alan is not nearly as despicable as those you mention...
> but his actions still are despicable.

You're nothing but a delusional liar who is fooling only John (and
apparently Andy, at least, for the time being... but I suspect that'll
change) and this post proves it... again. Anyone who had previously
thought you weren't full of shit has since changed their mind due to
their realization that they were duped by you. I keep telling you...
people just aren't as stupid as you need them to be. You can fool some
of the people some of the time... but if you make fools of them long
enough they'll figure you out.

PeterBP

Feb 14, 2008, 10:33:32 AM2/14/08
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:

> In article <AZ-dnccH3pK9ES_a...@comcast.com>,
> "MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.
>
> Nope. I took about 45 minutes.
>

> > They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
> > practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.
>
> People whose lives are so public shouldn't say things that could get
> them sued.

Also noteworthy that the maggot has to hie behind an anon alias to have
the guts to say such.

> > Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from Vancouver,
> > BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
> > people that
> >
> > stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia. Alan
> > Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.
> >
> > http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm
>
> Or perhaps I should just inform the IRS about the possessions you've
> bragged about to clear up that tax lien...
>
> Did your mother, Patricia, even know that you had a federal tax lien
> hanging over your head when she agreed to put you on the deed to her
> home?
>

> > Yikes. If something happens to me please make sure the local, and Canadian
> > police no that I was being stalked online by Alan Baker, A Macintosh bench
> > tech from Vancouver, BC.
> >

> > Please post this every newsgroup so your children know to avoid him and thus
> > remove themselves from danger.

WinDroids start out dumb, then upgrade to obnoxious and graduate as
bloody annoying fucktards.

This guy is in the criminal category. Book 'im, Danno.

--
regards , Peter B. P. http://macplanet.dk
Washington D.C.: District of Criminals

"I dont drink anymore... of course, i don't drink any less, either!

Message has been deleted

zara

Feb 15, 2008, 8:54:19 AM2/15/08

"Gavrilo Prinzip" <g...@not.on.your.life> wrote in message
> In article <8zJsj.32157$1f.1...@bignews9.bellsouth.net>,
> "Reverand Al" <sh...@harlemparasites.org> wrote:
>
>> Let me explain it to you, Cunt. Retards didn't pray to God to be that
>> way.
>> Just like you didn't beg God to be the Fat Fucking Whore, you are.
>> Fucking
>> Cunt.
>
> God prays to the retards like you and your sister, I heard, to save
> hisself from finding blood in his stool like your mother did after she
> sucked you off this morning.

How did that stool taste?