Updating email contacts list (Plaxo)

1 view

Rosazul

Sep 19, 2003, 4:39:39 AM9/19/03
Hello.
Does anyone know if there's any soft similar to plaxo.com for Mac that
lets your clients update their email addresses?
Thanks you very much,
daniel

zoara

Sep 20, 2003, 9:29:17 PM9/20/03
Rosazul <rosazul...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
> Does anyone know if there's any soft similar to plaxo.com for Mac that
> lets your clients update their email addresses?

Major crosspost! Why?

What specific features of plaxo.com are you after? I'm sorry, but
there's no way I'm spending half an hour researching on a website to
find out everything it does!

A brief look says it lets people send out messages saying "my new
details are...". Is that so hard to do by hand?

-z-

--
"After setting fire to my armpit hair, it stings if I put my arms
down so I have to type this standing up." PeterD, in ucsm.

zoara

Sep 25, 2003, 7:42:23 AM9/25/03
Sara Kirk <sara...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <1g1lqz1.1nza1f7z1o14kN%m...@privacy.net>, zoara

> <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

> > Major crosspost! Why?
> >

> > What specific features of [product snipped just in case...] are you after?

> > I'm sorry, but
> > there's no way I'm spending half an hour researching on a website to
> > find out everything it does!
> >
> > A brief look says it lets people send out messages saying "my new
> > details are...". Is that so hard to do by hand?
> >

> Being a bit of a cynic I tend to think those postings are from people
> connected with the product trying to get people to look at it.

Me too. Which is why I refused to look at more than just the front page.