ProjectBuilder and Xcode network problem

Cédric Pillonel

Nov 11, 2003, 7:36:19 AM11/11/03
I have ProjectBuilder and Mac OS X 10.2.8. My project is located on remote
server running Mac OS X 10.2.8. When I start building my project,
ProjectBuilder gives me the following error messages:

Missing file or directory: ../../../src/Stack.h
Missing file or directory: ../../../src/List.h
Missing file or directory: ../../../src/MyHeader.h

I get this error message for all files of my project. If I close my project
and re-open it, after some tries, it works. Once all my files are compiled,
PB tries to link it and here I get the following error message:

Can't open:
/Volumes/DEVELOPMENT/MyProject/build/MyProject.build/MyProject.build/Objects
-normal/ppc/main.o

I get this error for all my compiled files. I have to retry to build my
project and after some tries it works...

I had the same problem with all versions of Mac OS X 10.2.x. I have the same
behaviour with Mac OS X 10.3 and Xcode. What's the problem? Is it a problem
with Mac OS X 10.2.x?

Thank you.

Cédric Pillonel