Looking for Conix OpenGL libraries

stoichkov...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2006, 8:34:20 AM6/19/06
Dear all,
I'm trying to rev up some old code that requires the OpenGL for Apple
libraries from Conix (third party company that implemented OpenGL for
the mac back in the late 90's). More specifically, for my CodeWarrior
6.0 project to build, I need the following libraries and resource:

aux.lib
tk.lib
tk.rsrc

These used to be installed into the Mac OS 8 system folder when
installing the Conix stuff. I lost these files somewhere along the way.
Does any of you still own these files?
Kind regards, Stoichkov