OpenGL Profiler

Andy

Jun 6, 2007, 2:10:04 PM6/6/07
Hello,

I wonder if anybody has ever get the OpenGL profiler to work.
For me it is absolutly slow (on my G4 iMac) and I can't find the
information that I really need > "how much video ram is left when my
app is at a special position."

is there any tutorial available to use the OpenGL profiler on OS X or
is there perhaps a better tool available somewhere?

thanks for any hint
Andy

simm...@yahoo.com

Jul 25, 2007, 4:04:37 PM7/25/07
OpenGL Driver Monitor comes with OpenGL Profiler, and it can tell you
how much free video memory you have. You can launch OpenGL Driver
Monitor from OpenGL Profiler by choosing Views > Driver Monitor, or
you can launch it like any other Mac application.

Mark Szymczyk
Author, Xcode Tools Sensei
<http://www.meandmark.com>