Display a simple java applet in a C++ application

Mickey

Sep 27, 2008, 7:55:39 AM9/27/08

I have a Powerplant Carbon application (needed to work on the full Mac
OS range: from Classic Mac OS 9 to Mac OS X Leopard - compiled
accordingly in CW and in XCode), and now I need to display a small
vendor provided java applet (it displays some flashing information to
be captured from the screen by an unconnected optical reader).

Does someone has a code snippet doing that (I know I should use JNI,
but it rather obscure to get into the first time), if possible for the
larger range os Mac OSes and Java flavours ?

TIA,

Michel