device port

Julien Arlandis

Nov 11, 2020, 7:34:03 AM11/11/20
Hello,

I'm looking for the device name of my joystick.
By scanning the directory /dev/* I have no change if I connect or
disconnect the joystick.
But if I run this command I get this :

system_profiler SPUSBDataType
USB:

USB 3.1 Bus:

Host Controller Driver: AppleUSBXHCIAR
PCI Device ID: 0x15d4
PCI Revision ID: 0x0002
PCI Vendor ID: 0x8086
Bus Number: 0x00

USB 3.0 Bus:

Host Controller Driver: AppleUSBXHCISPTLP
PCI Device ID: 0x9d2f
PCI Revision ID: 0x0021
PCI Vendor ID: 0x8086

T.Flight Stick X:

Product ID: 0xb106
Vendor ID: 0x044f (ThrustMaster, Inc.)
Version: 1.00
Speed: Up to 12 Mb/s
Manufacturer: Thrustmaster
Location ID: 0x14300000 / 25
Current Available (mA): 500
Current Required (mA): 80
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

Julien Arlandis

Nov 11, 2020, 12:46:38 PM11/11/20
Le 11/11/2020 à 18:22, Jolly Roger a écrit :
> I just did a simple two-second web search for "T.Flight Stick X" and
> found the product page on the manufacturer's website. What more did you
> want?
>
> E-mail sent to this address may be devoured by my ravenous SPAM
> filter.

I want to drive it with a nodejs application
(https://www.npmjs.com/package/joystick), for that I need to know the path
of the device in /dev/...