Apple's child protection features spark concern within its own ranks -sources

1 view

Jim_Higgins

Aug 13, 2021, 9:57:45 PM8/13/21
Apple's child protection features spark concern within its own ranks
-sources
https://tinyurl.com/a2t86kvf

or

https://www.reuters.com/technology/exclusive-apples-child-protection-features-spark-concern-within-its-own-ranks-2021-08-12/

--
Psalm 12-8 NIV 1984
The wicked freely strut about when what is vile is honored among men.

Jolly Roger

Aug 14, 2021, 11:07:32 AM8/14/21
On 2021-08-14, Jim_Higgins <gordi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Apple's child protection features spark concern within its own ranks

"mainly from employees outside of lead security and privacy roles"

: )

JR