Workers at Apple China Plant Clash With Guards Over Lockdowns

1 view

Jim_Higgins

May 6, 2022, 8:55:31 AM5/6/22

Jolly Roger

May 6, 2022, 11:20:06 AM5/6/22
On 2022-05-06, Jim_Higgins <gordi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Quanta Computer Incorporated is a Taiwan-based manufacturer of notebook
computers and other electronic hardware. Its customers include Apple
Inc., Dell, Hewlett-Packard Inc., Acer Inc., Alienware, Amazon.com,
Cisco, Fujitsu, Gericom, Lenovo, LG, Maxdata, Microsoft, MPC, BlackBerry
Ltd, Sharp Corporation, Siemens AG, Sony, Sun Microsystems, Toshiba,
Valve Corporation, Verizon Wireless, and Vizio.

It's a good thing Apple is one of their clients or we may not have heard
about this from Jimbo since he doesn't give a shit about the Chinese
people any of Quanta Computer's other clients and is only here to troll
Apple. ; )

JR

Joerg Lorenz

May 6, 2022, 12:01:17 PM5/6/22
Am 06.05.22 um 14:55 schrieb Jim_Higgins:
> https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/workers-at-apple-china-plant-clash-with-guards-over-lockdowns-1.1762020

This story has absolutely no connection to Apple.

--
Audiatur et altera pars

Jim_Higgins

May 6, 2022, 6:50:30 PM5/6/22
On 5/6/22 12:01 PM, Joerg Lorenz wrote:
> Am 06.05.22 um 14:55 schrieb Jim_Higgins:
>> https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/workers-at-apple-china-plant-clash-with-guards-over-lockdowns-1.1762020
>
> This story has absolutely no connection to Apple.

A-P-P-L-E workers escaping

--
Civis Romanus Sum

Jolly Roger

May 6, 2022, 10:34:10 PM5/6/22
On 2022-05-06, Jim_Higgins <gordi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
All Jimbo here can see is "apple", despite the FACT that this facility
has MANY clients other than Apple. His only concern is trolling Apple,
and he has NO regard for the actual human beings affected, nor does he
have ANY regard for the fact that this facility serves OTHER companies
that have nothing to do with Apple. He is here for one reason: to troll
Apple. Sad. Pathetic trolling is all Jimbo has. What a sad sack of shit.

Heiko Recktenwald

Aug 24, 2022, 4:58:04 PM8/24/22
Am 06/05/22 um 18:01 schrieb Joerg Lorenz:
> Am 06.05.22 um 14:55 schrieb Jim_Higgins:
>> https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/workers-at-apple-china-plant-clash-with-guards-over-lockdowns-1.1762020
>
> This story has absolutely no connection to Apple.

The Shanghai factory, which is owned by Taiwan’s Quanta Computer Inc.
and makes devices for Apple Inc. among others. Chinese factories are no
fun. But:

1. Well, the most important news: Taiwan is well integrated into the
motherland. It has never declared itself independent. They are one people.

2. And yes, this is how China protects its interests and that of Apple.
The gobal workchain. The best of all possible worlds.

3. Western ships in the sea between Taiwan and China, will there be
western ships in Chinese harbours soon?

4. But anyone who gives serious attention to the Russian press cannot
fail to note that neither the public nor the Government is waiting for
the proposed expansion to occur before reac­ting to it.

5. Hillary laughts. Veni, vidi, vici. The Ukraine as a test, The Ukraine
as a fatefull error. Lets see how this plays out.

Jim_Higgins

Aug 24, 2022, 5:49:20 PM8/24/22
You are a stringer for the CCP
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A7ZO7XQSr4

Joerg Lorenz

Aug 27, 2022, 10:18:20 AM8/27/22
Am 24.08.22 um 22:58 schrieb Heiko Recktenwald:
> Am 06/05/22 um 18:01 schrieb Joerg Lorenz:
>> Am 06.05.22 um 14:55 schrieb Jim_Higgins:
>>> https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/workers-at-apple-china-plant-clash-with-guards-over-lockdowns-1.1762020
>>
>> This story has absolutely no connection to Apple.
>>

> The Shanghai factory, which is owned by Taiwan’s Quanta Computer Inc.
> and makes devices for Apple Inc. among others. Chinese factories are no
> fun. But:
>

> 1. Well, the most important news: Taiwan is well integrated into the
> motherland. It has never declared itself independent. They are one people.

You are a *Troll* and China an aggressive and unreliable dictatorship.

--
Ex iniuria ius non oritur

Heiko Recktenwald

Sep 8, 2022, 3:17:47 PM9/8/22
Am 27/08/22 um 16:18 schrieb Joerg Lorenz:
>> 1. Well, the most important news: Taiwan is well integrated into the
>> motherland. It has never declared itself independent. They are one people.
>
> You are a *Troll* and China an aggressive and unreliable dictatorship.

A troll, it was my first post. A dictatorship...well, all states are
equal. Or we wouldnt have PIL and peace and so on. People in Taiwan work
in China writing software and so on.

Democracy as the marketplace of ideas, hmmm...

What is the reality of the US? Sometimes things are more complicated.

Best, H.