Apple Announces 'Extreme' Privacy Mode for Targets of Government Spyware

Jim_Higgins

Jul 6, 2022, 4:59:55 PM7/6/22

Joerg Lorenz

Jul 7, 2022, 1:43:19 AM7/7/22
Am 06.07.22 um 22:59 schrieb Jim_Higgins:
> https://www.vice.com/en/article/88qnag/apple-announces-extreme-privacy-mode-for-targets-of-government-spyware

I hope this will be available for all clients down the road.

--
Gutta cavat lapidem (Ovid)

Jim_Higgins

Jul 7, 2022, 8:14:02 AM7/7/22
On 7/7/22 1:43 AM, Joerg Lorenz wrote:
> Am 06.07.22 um 22:59 schrieb Jim_Higgins:
>> https://www.vice.com/en/article/88qnag/apple-announces-extreme-privacy-mode-for-targets-of-government-spyware
>
> I hope this will be available for all clients down the road.

AMEN!

Jolly Roger

Jul 7, 2022, 11:06:07 AM7/7/22
On 2022-07-07, Joerg Lorenz <hugy...@gmx.ch> wrote:
> Am 06.07.22 um 22:59 schrieb Jim_Higgins:
>> https://www.vice.com/en/article/88qnag/apple-announces-extreme-privacy-mode-for-targets-of-government-spyware
>
> I hope this will be available for all clients down the road.

Huh? As far as I can see, it will be available to everyone on release.
You'll just go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Lockdown Mode.

JR