Apple Must Face Claim That Siri Violates Privacy, Judge Says

Jim_Higgins

Sep 2, 2021, 5:44:35 PM9/2/21
Apple Must Face Claim That Siri Violates Privacy, Judge Says
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-02/apple-must-face-claim-that-siri-violates-privacy-judge-rules

Apple’s Siri violated ‘the privacy of millions,' says whistleblower
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/apple-siri-iphone-privacy-breach-data-whistleblower-a9523951.html

--
Psalm 12-8 NIV 1984
The wicked freely strut about when what is vile is honored among men.

nospam

Sep 2, 2021, 5:48:03 PM9/2/21
In article <sgrgk2$vc$1...@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
<gordi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Apple Must Face Claim That Siri Violates Privacy, Judge Says
>
> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-02/apple-must-face-claim-that-
> siri-violates-privacy-judge-rules

that states that the judge ruled the suit can continue, not that siri
violates privacy, which it does not, since by design, there is *no*
link between siri requests and the person who made them.

Joerg Lorenz

Sep 3, 2021, 3:14:22 AM9/3/21
Am 02.09.21 um 23:48 schrieb nospam:
There is a total lack of independent proof for your claim.
These things are not a matter of belief.

--
De gustibus non est disputandum

Joerg Lorenz

Sep 3, 2021, 3:18:42 AM9/3/21
Am 03.09.21 um 09:14 schrieb Joerg Lorenz:
> Am 02.09.21 um 23:48 schrieb nospam:
>> that states that the judge ruled the suit can continue, not that siri
>> violates privacy, which it does not, since by design, there is *no*
>> link between siri requests and the person who made them.
>
> There is a total lack of independent proof for your claim.
> These things are not a matter of belief.

I forgot: Neither with Apple nor with Google it is possible to do a due
diligience to substantiate such claims.

This can only be done with Open Source software and processes.