[KIM KOMANDO] ——► LEO LAPORTE: Anti-Women Bohemian Grove Yale Homo Satan

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

Dec 16, 2017, 11:35:50 PM12/16/17

LEO LAPORTE:

? WHO TRIES TO RULE THE WORLD ?
WHITE MALE ANTI-WOMEN HOMOSEXUALS,
A GODLESS SATAN FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL CONSPIRACY.

LEO LAPORTE BOHEMIAN GROVE PARTICIPANT !
DEVIL RITUAL MURDERS
ACCOMPLICE YALE TURD: LEO LAPORTE:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=18833.0;wap2

ACCOMPLICE: LEO LAPORTE (yale)

YALE POOFS: Whiffenpoofs
Waffenpoofs

YALE SECRET SOCIETY HOMO FAGS
WILLIAM F. BUCKLEY, FUCK YOU LEO LAPORTE !

——> HARRY SHEARER 'anal-tapped' ³²²
BOHEMIAN GROVE LUCIFER-JEW WEAK FEM BRED 'power bottom'

BABYLON "bohemian" GROVES ATTIRE
(Spy Videos \ Alex Jones):

1. KHAKI PANTS + LIGHT WEIGHT JACKET
2. PREPPY FAG LOOK (skull + bones: bush preppy 1980's)
Push Of Skulls As Fashion: George Bush 1990's
3. CNN / FOX: Tucker Carlson Orgasmic For Gay Marriage
Soft Effete White Faggot Homosexual Demeanor, Preppy
Queer GQ Attire 'LOOK' ('biff')
4. SCOTTISH FAG-PIPES (bagpipes) AND SCOTTISH
THEMES ATTIRE (luciferian scottish freemasons).
Craig Ferguson (CBS): 'The Floater'
SCOTTISH + DE'ATH (death)
FLEAWOOD MAC DEVIL POM SLIME LIME
5. You Should See The Videos Of How The Homo
Devil Queers Dress Alike At Bohemina Grove (demon clones)
6. Good Going Tucker Carlson, You And Your Gay Bow-Tie
'small package'.

GAY LUCIFER JEW "bohemian" BABYLON
SATAN SEX GROVES:

MILEY CYRUS + HARRY SHEARER
JEW ANTI-CHRIST TEDDY BEAR

"And the beast which I saw was like a
leopard, and his feet were as the feet
of a BEAR"
-- Revelation 13:2

HARRY SHEARER (Simpsons, S.N.L.) JEW SATAN RITUAL
GROVE EXPOSÉ:

HARRY SHEARER (Director) SATAN JEW:

TEDDY BEARS' PICNIC MOVIE

(Rimmer Felching Gay Feces Satan Jew
Bohemian Stage Craft Choreography)

MILEY CYRUS: TEDDY BEARS
Jew (one-eyed anti-christ) Smut Bear Shirt
Satan Horns hairstyle Porn Smut Videos
Anti-Christ Satan Jew Media Syndicate Rackets

HARRY SHEARER "Le Show" SATAN JEW GROVE (Video + Audio)
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/harry_shearer_le_show_satan_jew_grove.wmv
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/harry_shearer_le_show_satan_grove.mp3

* Dry Mostly Un-Funny Voices On Simpson's Cartoon
* Satanic 'Spinal-Tap' Persona With Gay 'Honcho'
Sickly Weakling AIDS Looking Queer Side-Burns
(Mr. Burns)
* Anal-Tapped Weakling, Effeminate Jew Fem Bottom

I KNOW ALL ABOUT SATAN JEWS:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

JEW ANTI-CHRIST SATAN RUN MEDIA SYNDICATE
KHAZAR IMPOSTER "Jew" SATANIST
MEYER LANSKY C.I.A. JEW LUCIFER ANTI-CHRIST MOB:

HARRY SHEARER 'Le Show' C.I.A. RADIO COMMERCIAL
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/harry_shearer_meyer_lansky_jew_satan.mp3
* My Own Saturday Night Radio Program
Deep Roots Music

——> FUN FACTS
For Years, I Was Also The Reel-To-Reel \ Board Op,
Harry Shearer's 'Le Show' Re-Broadcast (KFJC FM)
Evil Fucker Jew Never Thanked Me !

HARRY WORKS AT THE SAME RADIO STATION
KCRW (Los Angeles) WHERE ROGER STEFFENS
WORKS. ROGER IS STILL BEHIND STOPPING
RUMOURS THAT BOB MARLEY WAS INJECTED
WITH A CANCER AGENT.
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/blackwell.html

BOHEMIAN GROVE: HACKED PHOTOS SHOW COLIN POWELL
WITH LUCIFERIAN HOMO NEW WORLD ORDER CONSPIRACY:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/hacked-photos-show-colin-powell-at-bohemian-grove.html

PRIME MINISTER @ BOHEMIAN GROVE
LUCIFERIAN CHILD SEX RINGS:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/luciferian_child_sex_rings.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_michael_peter_stiassny.html

SPINE (BONES)
SPINAL-TAP
ANAL-TAPPED HARRY SHEARER BOTTOM WEAKING FEM JEW
TAPPED ³²²
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/322.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/un_helen_clark_paedophile_rings.mp3
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/matzos_christian_childrens_blood.html

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
U.S. ARMY COL. MICHAEL AQUINO
CHURCH OF SATAN (Temple Of Set)

——► DEMONIC / SATANIC LED LIAR:

U.S. ARMY:
JESSICA L. LLOYD-ROGERS

MC CARTY -vs- U.S. ARMY:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

"have caused the decrease of the native population of
these islands. Such are gonorrhea, and other social
disease; prostitution; the illusion of his being a
god [which led to] worship of him (James Cook);
fleas and mosquitoes; epidemics.

— Extract from Ka Nupepa Ku'oko'a
February 16, 1867