ADB keyboard signal format

takane

Mar 26, 2005, 6:56:33 PM3/26/05
I just got an old mac SE and it dosn't have a keyboard or mouse. I'd
like to be able to hook up one of my PC keyboards (specificly my old 89
key keyboard from my XT clone) I can't find anywhere the description of
the signal/code the ADB keyboard outputs. I have a basic stamp and I
plan to use it to convert the signals. Does anybody have an old manual
or something that describes an ADB keyboards output?

Grandpa Koca

Mar 26, 2005, 7:21:25 PM3/26/05
takane wrote:

You did look here?:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/mac/Devices/Devices-204.html

--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price