FS: Mac TV $35 obo, prefer Oklahoma City pickup

Robert Bullock

Apr 4, 2005, 9:16:16 AM4/4/05
Apologies for OT, my news server doesn't carry the groups I wanted to use or
is flaky this morning.

If I get too many offers, it will go on ebay. It is a collectible Mac.

The good:

Booted when I tried it two weeks ago, now gets the ? floppy. Looks like the
tube needs a degauss but it worked. Did not try the TV function. Some fool
did a poor system reinstall looks like, and I did not see the app in my
limited use. I saved it from the thrift store because I figured someone
would want it.

You will get several papers and materials from students in the Baton Rouge
area if the hard drive still works. :) That's what was on it.

Only black Mac ever made.

Prefer pickup, will ship if absolutely nescessary. Paypal verified.

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'