Spaceward Ho! graphics file

Jason Grossman

Oct 6, 2003, 2:47:21 AM10/6/03
I'm hoping that some very kind person will do me a favour. I've just
bought a licensed copy of Spaceward Ho! for Macintosh version 4 (which I
prefer to version 5!), but it's arrived without a vital file. Can anyone
please send me a copy of the file "Ho! 4.0 Color Picts"?

Thanks very much in advance.

Jason Grossman
Jason.G...@tumble.tk

Joe Strout

Oct 26, 2003, 10:19:44 AM10/26/03
In article <Jason.Grossman-...@pc-29.cst.usyd.edu.au>,
Jason.G...@tumble.tk (Jason Grossman) wrote:

> I'm hoping that some very kind person will do me a favour. I've just
> bought a licensed copy of Spaceward Ho! for Macintosh version 4 (which I
> prefer to version 5!), but it's arrived without a vital file. Can anyone
> please send me a copy of the file "Ho! 4.0 Color Picts"?

Why don't you ask the good folks at Delta Tao?

| Joseph J. Strout Check out the Mac Web Directory: |
| j...@strout.net http://www.macwebdir.com |