Name the oldie ...

Alan b

May 7, 2002, 9:44:17 AM5/7/02
networked 3d-maze-based chase and shoot game from the late 80's. Bit
vague I know but even some possibilities would be good ... thx ...

Hound of Cullen

May 8, 2002, 7:23:41 AM5/8/02
Alan b <rep...@newsgroup.com> wrote in <3CD7DA31...@newsgroup.com>:

> networked 3d-maze-based chase and shoot game from the late 80's. Bit
> vague I know but even some possibilities would be good ... thx ...

Maze Wars+

It played over appletalk, and would support up to eight players. You shot
missiles at one another, one hit killed you. I played it in college in 87
through 90. (Maze Wars+ and Net Trek took a chunk of my free time in
college).

Hound

Alan b

May 8, 2002, 12:45:34 PM5/8/02

Yep, that's it! Everyone was a big eyeball IIRC ...