No InputSprockets control panel?

M. Bruce Wehr

Sep 18, 2002, 3:12:02 PM9/18/02
Howdy,

I just purchased Falcon 4.0 and a Macally iStick. While I installed the
Macally stuff in Classic mode, I did tell it to install on my OS 9
disk. When Macally's config program wouldn't run under Classic,
I restarted my system in OS 9. The iStick calibrated fine.

I installed Falcon 4.0 in OS 9, but when I went to set up my controller
it claimed "you have no device to set up!" I checked google and
Macsoft's web site - it said that I had to make sure my controller
appeared in the Input Sprockets control panel. Well, I don't *have* an
Input Sprockets control panel!

I checked all the extensions; I do have the InputSprockets extension
enabled, as well as several device dependant inputsprockets extensions.
I re-installed the Macally drivers and extension under OS 9 and
restarted - but, still the same thing.

Does anyone have any idea why I wouldn't have an Input Sprockets control
panel?

Thanks.

<>< Bruce

M. Bruce Wehr

Sep 19, 2002, 12:46:15 PM9/19/02
"M. Bruce Wehr" wrote:

> I just purchased Falcon 4.0 and a Macally iStick.

I just found out, from *both* Macsoft and Macally technical support folks,
that these two products don't play well together. :(

Any recommendations for a good joystick to use with Falcon 4.0? Or,
failing that, a good flight simulator that will work with the iStick?

Thanks.