Entering Cheat mode in Carmageddon 2 on a Pismo powerbook

Richard Covert

Jul 31, 2002, 2:21:52 PM7/31/02
does anyone know how I get into the Cheat mode for Carmageddon 2 on my
Pismo powerbook? I found a cheat sheeet that said to type in ENABLE
while at the START screen. Then you are to press the F4 kry while
playing. a message announcing CHEAT MODE should appear.

But the F4 key on my Pismo is the OS's VOLUME UP function key. OS 9
appears to be trapping the F4 key event so Carmageddon2 never sees it.

Once again this is on a Pismo powerbook running os 9.2.2

Thanks

Magnus Helin

Jul 31, 2002, 4:40:47 PM7/31/02
in article 310720021321516317%richc...@aol.com, Richard Covert at
richc...@aol.com wrote on 02-07-31 20.21:

Just hold the fn-key (lower left corner of the keyboard) while pressing F4.

--
Magnus "Mayhem" Helin / helin at mac dot com
The closer you look the less you really know

Richard Covert

Jul 31, 2002, 5:47:16 PM7/31/02
I tried that once. But I will try it again!!
Thanks for the suggestion.

In article <B96E17EE.1E78%he...@mac.com>, Magnus Helin <he...@mac.com>