how to recover Macintosh harddisk data when crash

mikto...@yahoo.com

Aug 16, 2002, 3:46:13 AM8/16/02

I am using Mac OS 9.2, Harddisk system crash due to installing some third party software, can't be mounted to Mac os. always prompt for initialise.

Any body knows how to recover out the data in the harddisk, any Mac data recovery software. I am trying to recover it myself, as it may happen very often.

I may also want to know how can we recover Mac harddisk in PC Windows. any special software.

Yours help will be highly appreciately.

thanks

mik

mikto...@yahoo.com

DC

Aug 15, 2002, 1:18:53 PM8/15/02
All you need is Norton utillities. I've seen this a thousand times. The
app probably trashed the directory or something.
-DC

Bob

Aug 15, 2002, 1:44:47 PM8/15/02
In article <081520022346...@yahoo.com>, <mikto...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I am using Mac OS 9.2, Harddisk system crash due to installing some third
> party software, can't be mounted to Mac os. always prompt for initialise.
>
> Any body knows how to recover out the data in the harddisk, any Mac data
> recovery software. I am trying to recover it myself, as it may happen very
> often.

You must go to Alsoft.com and get DiskWarrior. It has fixed EVERY
crash I've had since purchasing it, crashes that will cause Norton Disk
Doctor to whimper like a little baby.

> I may also want to know how can we recover Mac harddisk in PC Windows. any
> special software.

Hmmm got me there.

You might try asking in other than a game group next time.
comp.sys.mac.system would be a good start.

--
"It is the test of a good religion whether you can joke about it."
- G. K. Chesterton

DC

Aug 15, 2002, 1:22:45 PM8/15/02
Oh, add to my other post there's no way to recover a Mac disk through
Windows.

Howard S Shubs

Aug 15, 2002, 8:41:00 PM8/15/02

> Any body knows how to recover out the data in the harddisk, any Mac data

> recovery software. I am trying to recover it myself, as it may happen very
> often.

Take a look at http://www.prosoft.com/ and their Data Rescue product.
Also, take a look at MicroMat's TechTool Pro. I avoid Norton like
plague.

I'm trying to figure out what they has to do with games, or with a disk
crashing. If you can still get data from it, and you can initialize it,
it's not crashed.

--
I hope you have good backups, or you will "Run in circles, scream
and shout!" when it happens to you.

sciza...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2012, 12:17:49 PM12/26/12

Hi..Now you can recover all lost files from Mac. Once i lost all my data from my Mac system and i was thinking how to recover deleted data on Mac, Mac recovery tool recovered all my files and important photos. This tool is very efficient to recover all lost and deleted data from Mac system.It can recover more efficiently data crashed due to any reason on your Mac. It can recover the data which are by passed Trash even. It is built with strong attributes and it is user friendly. You can get it at- http://www.restoredeleteddata.com/recover-mac.html

Jolly Roger

Dec 26, 2012, 2:13:43 PM12/26/12
In article <24230ab1-bdb6-47b4...@googlegroups.com>,
sciza...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi..Now you can recover all lost files from Mac.

We've already been able to do that for decades. Please try to catch up.

JR