COD4

Bart

Dec 30, 2009, 5:49:51 AM12/30/09
Hi there,

I cant seem to find a working serial for COD4.
I tryed some but seems that they have to be case sensitive and thats
not the case with the ones i have. Im looking for a SP serial and a MP
is welkom aswell.

Thanks in advance, Bart

Jolly Roger

Dec 30, 2009, 5:22:17 PM12/30/09
In article <2009123011495116807-bcmyk@yahoocom>,
Bart <b_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You can get one here:

<http://tinyurl.com/ylolctu>

JR

Jamie Kahn Genet

Jan 20, 2010, 11:32:10 PM1/20/10
Bart <b_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You can't find one cause you're a moron. COD4 knows this using it's
special ID 10 T algorithm. Try drooling and beating your head against
the monitor less as you use the app.