Upcoming Multiplatform Game Programming Book for Beginners

1 view

Jazon Yamamoto

Apr 13, 2014, 7:45:54 PM4/13/14
Hi, my name is Jazon Yamamoto. I started game programming nine years ago
when I was 13. It has been my passion ever since, and I'd like to share
with you my greatest accomplishment to date. I wrote a book called Black
Art of Multiplatform Game Programming with Cengage under the direction
of André LaMothe. It teaches C/C++ game programming on Windows and Linux
using SDL and you can pre-order it from Amazon at a discount ($28.06
instead of $44.99). It is scheduled to release in April 16th, 2014. Feel
free to ask me any questions and check out the official website at:
http://jazon-yamamoto.com/bamgp/