UT 2004

Howard S Shubs

Jun 11, 2012, 3:22:00 PM6/11/12
Is there a way to buy a new license?

--
May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina
We are but a moment's sunlight, fading in the grass. - The Youngbloods
Those who eat natural foods die of natural causes. - Kperspective

Jolly Roger

Jul 3, 2012, 1:45:05 PM7/3/12
In article <howard-D744E0....@news.giganews.com>,
Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:

> Is there a way to buy a new license?

Your best bet would probably be Amazon or something like that:

<http://www.amazon.com/Unreal-Tournament-2004-Mac/dp/B0001AVSJQ>

JR

Jolly Roger

Jul 3, 2012, 1:57:15 PM7/3/12
In article <jollyroger-04B07...@news.individual.net>,
Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

> In article <howard-D744E0....@news.giganews.com>,
> Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to buy a new license?
>
> Your best bet would probably be Amazon or something like that:
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/Unreal-Tournament-2004-Mac/dp/B0001AVSJQ>

My apologies for answering such an old post. I had connectivity issues
this morning and a connection issue blew away my shared newsrc, and I
hadn't noticed the date stamp. : /

Howard S Shubs

Jul 5, 2012, 12:20:33 AM7/5/12
In article <jollyroger-81413...@news.individual.net>,
Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

> My apologies for answering such an old post. I had connectivity issues
> this morning and a connection issue blew away my shared newsrc, and I
> hadn't noticed the date stamp. : /

No biggie. I'm still waiting for a useful method. MacSoft won't do it,
the Amazon method has it for too much money by a LOT, so I've not yet
seen something I can use.

ianbullfrog

Nov 4, 2012, 7:30:57 AM11/4/12
On 2012-06-11 20:22:00 +0100, Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> said:

> Is there a way to buy a new license?

Hello there, IM new to usenet. Did you find one after? If not then I
can help you out but you wont be able to play it online. ok tata.