Message has been deleted

Rotund Bristle

Jun 10, 2007, 7:18:31 AM6/10/07
In article <360m639r6m84u3155...@4ax.com>,
<\/\/O...@true.nog> wrote:

> >What really cracks me up is the NIGGERS claim to be descendants
> >of the Egyptian culture. If so how did they go from Pyramid building
> >to mud hut building in 2000 years! I nearly fall out of my seat every
> >time I see bullshit like that posted. The NIGGERS that live in this
> >country should be giving thanks, that they were brought here as slaves
> >years ago, how many do you think would return to the "muther-land"
> >if given the chance? The U.S. would be better off if they gave each
> >NIGGER $1,000,000 to return to Africa and never return. Just think
> >how many Jews would follow them in hopes of scamming some of the
> >loot!
>
> LOL! Excellent Point!!!
>
> The niggers are so desperate that their chief claim to Fame is
> thousands of years ago, their ancestors purportedly were able to get
> off their knuckles and make rock piles, (Pyramids).

It wasn't until the late 19th century that European surgery caught up
with the efficiency regularly exercised by Roman army physicians. The
destruction of Roman civilisation was the gift of your stupid white
ancestors. See the pattern? Or is it a little complex for you?

I'd recommend a little study before you go making fools of yourselves
again in such a public fashion. You could start here (and best have a
dictionary handy for the longer words) :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A2754524

No Illegal Immigrant Amnesty

Jun 10, 2007, 2:35:48 PM6/10/07
On 10 Jun 2007, Rotund Bristle <ri...@left.out> posted some

> In article <360m639r6m84u3155...@4ax.com>,
><\/\/O...@true.nog> wrote:
>
>> >What really cracks me up is the NIGGERS claim to be descendants
>> >of the Egyptian culture. If so how did they go from Pyramid building
>> >to mud hut building in 2000 years! I nearly fall out of my seat
>> >every time I see bullshit like that posted. The NIGGERS that live in
>> >this country should be giving thanks, that they were brought here as
>> >slaves years ago, how many do you think would return to the
>> >"muther-land" if given the chance? The U.S. would be better off if
>> >they gave each NIGGER $1,000,000 to return to Africa and never
>> >return. Just think how many Jews would follow them in hopes of
>> >scamming some of the loot!
>>
>> LOL! Excellent Point!!!
>>
>> The niggers are so desperate that their chief claim to Fame is
>> thousands of years ago, their ancestors purportedly were able to get
>> off their knuckles and make rock piles, (Pyramids).
>
> It wasn't until the late 19th century that European surgery caught up
> with the efficiency regularly exercised by Roman army physicians. The
> destruction of Roman civilisation was the gift of your stupid white
> ancestors. See the pattern? Or is it a little complex for you?

Bullshit.

The destruction of Roman civilisation was caused by rampant homosexual
agendas and behavior. The homosexuals infiltrated positions of
influence within the Roman government, and used those positions to
silence critics in failed bids to further acceptance. The most powerful
empire of that era, was destroyed from within by a subspecies of
intelligent, but mentally ill humanoids. In fits of desperation and
revenge, they destroyed the key elements of government, and the empire
crumbled.

> I'd recommend a little study before you go making fools of yourselves
> again in such a public fashion. You could start here (and best have a
> dictionary handy for the longer words) :
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A2754524

Talk about fools...

You cite a dubious fairy tale about an obscure African tribe, with
alleged planetary knowledge / contacts, as a credible source to support
your argument that the Romans had good doctors? Obviously you can't
read either, because the fairy tale is self-debunking. In the same
article, the tribesmen confirmed that their stories were the result of
contact with an amateur French astronomer, Griaule.

jaona...@nowhere.com

Jun 10, 2007, 6:01:38 PM6/10/07
Talk about fools...

You cite a dubious fairy tale about an obscure African tribe, with
alleged planetary knowledge / contacts, as a credible source to support
your argument that the Romans had good doctors? Obviously you can't
read either, because the fairy tale is self-debunking. In the same
article, the tribesmen confirmed that their stories were the result of
contact with an amateur French astronomer, Griaule.

Romans and Greek had the best doctors of the time but to use that as an
argument is indeed foolish. The most well to do people of that era lived to
be 40- 50 tops with the odd (and rare) person (generally male) making it to
80-90. Poor nutrition and a lack of real medical knowledge made the average
Romans life short as well as cheap. Pain was considered a disease and was
treated with opiates and the odd herbal potion or alcoholic beverage. The
difference is we as Caucasians have moved on while many Africans are still
living as they did 5000 years ago, the only difference in them is they now
blame Caucasians for their lack of progress in the fore mentioned span of
time.

When talking about Africans many fail to mention how few accomplishments
have actually been made. On the cape there is a church and this church is an
architectural marvel, many believe early Christians built it others believe
it was built after the indigenous peoples contact with Christian
missionaries regardless of who built it, it is the only structure of its
kind and there lays the problem in African to few accomplishments of any
kind to lend validity to the idea that Africa was or is the cradle of
anything.

Pravda

Jun 12, 2007, 2:19:53 PM6/12/07
Perhaps we can honor a few more :o)

<jaona...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Mustapha Mond

Jun 13, 2007, 5:22:13 AM6/13/07

<//O...@true.nog> wrote in message

> >Perhaps we can honor a few more :o)
>><jaona...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>The niggers are so desperate that their chief claim to Fame is thousands
>>of years ago, their ancestors purportedly were able to get off their
>>knuckles and make rock piles, (Pyramids).

They were built by Caucasians. Go back to school little boy.

> Hundreds of years ago, small crews of Humans routinely sailed across
> the broad Atlantic Ocean with cargoes of africoons purchased from head
> niggaz. Of course at that time, no one could foresee that the fecal
> colored critters would someday be allowed to Free Range.
>
>>Niggers in Egypt have the lowest ranking in the culture. The original
>>Egyptians were Semites

Egyptians are in a category all their own, they are not semites.

--NOT BLACK RACIST NIGGERS.

>>Egyptians HATE NIGGERS, too.
>>

>>"Tiligibar" <tili...@universe.com> wrote in message

>>> On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 15:11:33 GMT, \/\/O...@true.nog wrote:
>>>

>>> What really cracks me up is the NIGGERS claim to be descendants
>>> of the Egyptian culture. If so how did they go from Pyramid building
>>> to mud hut building in 2000 years! I nearly fall out of my seat every
>>> time I see bullshit like that posted. The NIGGERS that live in this
>>> country should be giving thanks, that they were brought here as slaves
>>> years ago, how many do you think would return to the "muther-land"
>>> if given the chance? The U.S. would be better off if they gave each
>>> NIGGER $1,000,000 to return to Africa and never return. Just think
>>> how many Jews would follow them in hopes of scamming some of the
>>> loot!

Message has been deleted