Re: Arlen really is clueless: (was Re: More evidence low-IQ iKooks don't understand how a MODERN operating system is updated

1 view

Andy Burnelli

Jul 26, 2022, 11:35:09 AM7/26/22
Bill W wrote:

> On Jul 22, 2022, Hank Rogers wrote (in article
>
>>> For the record, a full update clocks in at nearly 5 times that size.
>>
>> He's psychotic. Too far gone to help. He will say it's another
>> apple clusterfuck. He will dismiss you as an iKook.
>
> Neither of you understood what he said. It's not about size.
>
> The release mechanism for iOS is different than all other computer release
> mechanisms (which is not about size but what's in each release).

It's no longer shocking that not only do iKooks know nothing about their
operating system, but if you tell them any facts about it, they deny them!

They deny them without even _understanding_ them!
These utter idiots think it's all about file size because that's exactly
what Apple fed them to believe - and yet - it has _nothing_ to do with
that!

It has all to do with Apple designed a monolithic operating system update
mechanism which is downright primitive and has huge disadvantages for users
(with concurrent cost-reduction advantages for Apple, of course, as usual).

FACTS (for the permanent record & for future psychology research to ponder)

1. These are four references which back up the assertion that iOS is
not only _different_ from all modern operating systems, but the fact
iOS is monolithic means there are huge disadvantages to the consumer
(with concomitant huge advantages for the Apple mothership, of course).

*Apple Needs to Change How the iPhone Updates* Jul 26, 2021
<https://debugger.medium.com/apple-needs-to-change-how-the-iphone-updates-6c4b1659c740>
"*iOS updates are monolithic*; the operating system
must be updated all at once, and the phone restarted,
rather than updating the individual apps that need fixing."

*Apple's native apps need to finally break free from iOS updates*
By David Price, Editor, Macworld, JUN 28, 2022
<https://www.macworld.com/article/796615/standalone-native-app-updates-ios.html>
"Updating your iPhone or iPad is like buying a newspaper.
*It's a package deal: you either take it all or walk away*
with nothing. Individual app updates in particular are
perfectly suited to a pick-and-mix approach, but
*that's not how iOS works*. If you want the Mail update,
for example, you have to download iOS 16."

*Why Apple should provide standalone updates for native iOS apps*
9to5mac, Jan. 21st 2022
<https://9to5mac.com/2022/01/21/heres-why-apple-should-provide-standalone-updates-for-native-ios-apps/>
"*If there were a way to update the native iOS apps separately*,
iPhone and iPad users could already download the latest version
of Safari that is not vulnerable to the bug."

*What Are the Key Differences Between Cisco IOS and IOS-XE?*
<https://www.packetcoders.io/what-are-the-key-differences-between-cisco-ios-and-ios-xe/>
"*the entire IOS has to be upgraded,*
*rather than individual components*
resulting in disruption to the entire system

2. When informed of those facts, the iKooks flatly denied that these
facts even existed (and yet, just as the earth is round, flatly denying
facts doesn't change the facts that those facts are still facts.

Why?
I don't know why.

I suspect by flatly denying all facts they don't like, the iKooks
can maintain their completely imaginary belief systems intact.

And yet, the fact remains that these iKooks brazenly and instantly
claimed that all facts about Apple they don't like... are wrong.

Without even _understanding_ them!

3. Furthermore, much like flat earth proponents, the iKooks supplied
nary a single reference to back up their claim that all facts about
Apple they happen to hate, must be wrong.

Hence, much like flat earthers still believe the earth not a sphere,
these rather strange iKooks still believe iOS is not monolithic.

Notice their belief system isn't backed up by even a single fact.
Not even one.

And yet, they _strongly_ believe in this imaginary belief system.

Why do iKooks brazenly deny all facts about Apple they simply don't like?
I don't know why.

I suspect that facts instantly destroy the iKooks imaginary belief systems.

But that alone doesn't explain why iKooks deny out of hand all facts about
Apple they hate. However, what _does_ explain iKooks is when you compare
them to flat earth proponents since there is essentially no distinction.

Q: What do iKooks and flat earth proponents have in common?
1. They all own a substandard IQ
2. None of them have any education to speak of
3. But most importantly, all have their ego deeply invested in a lie