Speed of slide show in Preview?

Newbie

Jul 7, 2008, 11:41:13 PM7/7/08
Is there a way to control the speed of "slide show" in Preview? Thanks.

Fred McKenzie

Jul 8, 2008, 1:53:03 PM7/8/08
In article <070720082241138534%new...@no.spam>, Newbie <new...@no.spam>
wrote:

> Is there a way to control the speed of "slide show" in Preview? Thanks.

I didn't know Preview had a slide show, so I tried it. Slide Show isn't
mentioned in Preferences. I couldn't find any way to change the speed,
and the help topic, "Viewing a slideshow of images", didn't help.

There is also a slide show in iPhoto and in GraphicConverter. I think
both have a way to set the number of seconds a photo remains on the
screen.

Also, you can "export" an iPhoto slide show to a Quicktime .MOV file.
Toast can then burn that to a DVD in a format that will play on a DVD
player.

Fred

Philo D

Jul 9, 2008, 7:51:23 AM7/9/08
In article <fmmck-DC7A8F....@nntp.aioe.org>, Fred McKenzie
<fm...@aol.com> wrote:

> I didn't know Preview had a slide show, so I tried it. Slide Show isn't
> mentioned in Preferences. I couldn't find any way to change the speed,
> and the help topic, "Viewing a slideshow of images", didn't help.
>
> There is also a slide show in iPhoto and in GraphicConverter. I think
> both have a way to set the number of seconds a photo remains on the
> screen.

There is a slide show in Finder, too...