Snit: 1 (928) 776-9519

Gregory Hall

Sep 7, 2021, 6:06:07 PM9/7/21
Gregory Hall - who caused more problems applying his 'band-aids' than
what the system started with before he did a thing. Not only did Snit's
question fail to allude to the "3d printers", it has nothing to do with
open source. Gregory Hall should stop sniffing glue ;) Being self-governed
as it is, the email infrastructure will never go away but it'll never
be what it once was. How would Snit believe me if you understand there
is a possibility that I use shills? That sincerely makes sense to you?
This is the classic 'rule' by those calling themselves 'Democrats', you
must 'litmus test' yourself, you are no longer merely suspected, you're
tossed to the hounds until you prove a negative... a thing that isn't
possible in this time frame.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c

Diesel

Sep 7, 2021, 7:25:49 PM9/7/21
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Rbowman started in
2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Rbowman
(heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Rbowman
continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out
in 2009 and started contacting Rbowman's employer with the stated goal to
have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive.
I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Rbowman stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one*
chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Rbowman* of running:
<http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and
has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Rbowman stopped responding
to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: use...@gallopinginsanity.com

Diesel / Gremlin Cook

Sep 8, 2021, 1:25:58 AM9/8/21
I am working on code which will blow what Linux has away.

In John Gohde's case, I, and many, many "hackers", had pointed to things
John Gohde said and did, he laughed it off. What John Gohde could not deny
was people actually posting what I noted, which is how he ended up with
his list, as anyone can see.
Gremlin Dustin Cook:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Narcissistic Bigot:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>
John Gohde's posts are nothing but an indecipherable rambling.

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZeTJKpc3Y
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Diesel / Gremlin

Sep 8, 2021, 3:34:26 PM9/8/21
Usenet is a self-governing phenomenon based on virtue. Open source is only
inexpensive if your time has no value.

Rambling cretin. Snit (a real advocate) deceived Ryan Sullivan as much
as he deserves, big fscking deal. No need to be a yowling prick about it?
Lines of text containing tells.

This is something you know nothing about.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot

Roger Cox

Sep 8, 2021, 4:38:10 PM9/8/21
Where are these posts coming from?
They seem to have the same Google email address but different names.
They also seem to be targeting other groups as well.

Me thinks some kid has too much time on his hands.

--
Roger Cox
"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine. "

Diesel / Gremlin

Sep 9, 2021, 3:11:29 AM9/9/21
Too much glue for you, Shadow. BTW, I've already pointed out that his
use of "herd" to describe COLA denizens is denigrating, since he's likening
them to crazed wildebeests.

I won't ask Shadow how any part of Snit Michael Glasser's anatomy tastes
no matter how regularly Shadow kisses it.

ChromeOS is based on Linux.

Shadow calls it "trolling" him, even though he proceeds to elicit that
selfsame criteria.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Stefen Carroll

Sep 9, 2021, 9:15:57 AM9/9/21
He is plainly trolling, he got called out on it and he's doing the expected
role-reversal buffoonery learned in https://goo.gl/JsDUwi as he knocks himself
out to regain his story... but it blew up in his face. Shadow is *still*
focusing on exclusively himself, as I suggested, when it comes to the question
of forgery. And he completely avoids the proof that his "partner" has not
only admitted to engaging in this against William Poaster but he has said
he deems it to be no huge deal... immaterial.

My opinion: Even if you were merely learning for the sake of learning,
the idea that earning expertise as being one of having "diddly" to show
for it does not follow because you'll by definition have the expertise to
show for it and knowledge is a dangerous weapon.

It's Shadow's problem and he has to want to deal with it. Obviously he
would rather blame others than face reality.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22