Narcissistic Bigot (Steve Carroll)

STALKING_TARGET_40

Sep 16, 2021, 5:58:29 AM9/16/21
Why do you think Mike Easter is trying to protect William Poaster? Even he
sees some reality. He will not comment on *any* of the stuff I quote because
he sees it is true.

William Poaster - who caused more problems applying his 'solutions' than
what the box started with before he got there.

So he changed his story to responding to any sock of his. Perhaps you use
it foolishly. Do you not understand the use of VPN? All joking aside, those
of you who troll are not able to manage Mike Easter anymore.

--
E-commerce Simplified!!
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

Steve Carroll - frelwizen

Sep 16, 2021, 10:46:16 AM9/16/21
I think the person you are attacking is in my kill file. Any horrendously
butthurt welfare receiver could easily do the same. In fact Steven Petruzzellis's
lies were quoted time and time again. So naturally I regret not joining
the herd in attacking Steven Petruzzellis. While I am sure his wife approved
of it, he has taught me to never try to appease a troll. After yesterday's
update I no longer want to gouge out my eyeballs from the flicker of the
screen.

That is exactly what's occurred. Peter Köhlmann likes to leave out such
annoying little minutia, though. Who else do we know who pulls similar
crap? Oh, that's right, Steven Petruzzellis. Our second Steven Petruzzellis.
Ha! You can say I am the Pope for all I care. When I was new here, I wanted
to be trusting and unaffected by herd views. I gave Steven Petruzzellis
more than a wise person generally would.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud

Steve Carroll

Sep 16, 2021, 3:34:59 PM9/16/21
It is simple to twist facts by bragging about hardly any isolated examples
differing from what is common. What holds more weight from an honest advocates
standpoint are the regular operations. Ronb is being controlled by Kelly
Phillips. Unlike the intelligent people in the world, Ronb relies on biased
science to contrive his beliefs on matters. Hence, he only knows and consents
to the endorsed accounts which also happens to be the ones which portray
communists in hopeful and respectable light.

These posts are clearly not automated, they are made by a glue sniffing
stalker with a sick agenda who has way too much time on his hands.

Kelly Phillips and the advocates insist asking for a suggestion for a FOSS
application is instigating.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200909135108/https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=dustin+james+cook&citystatezip=Kingston%2C+TN&rid=0xl&Diesel=&Gremlin=&Raid=>

Diesel Kook

Sep 16, 2021, 8:38:28 PM9/16/21
By being taught by 'authority figures' like that you get moral imperatives
like 'culture wars'. Carried to its (ir)rational resolution, the insistence
that it's 'insensitive' for a conservative guy to not wish to date a goat
is created. Just look at your 'tasks' and look at Snit Glasser Michael's,
there is nothing for me to learn from a mindless moron like Just Wondering.
But so be it, let him keep making an ignoramus of himself. I am sure one
of his stooges will come to the rescue.

Snit Glasser Michael can create a virtual machine. Make sure to send him
a gold star!

This forum is a septic tank.

It's Just Wondering's problem but he blames Snit Glasser Michael. Obviously
he would rather attack than face reality.

I suspect Just Wondering does not even know what is wrong with Trump.

-
Get Rich Slow!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Dustin

Sep 16, 2021, 9:25:38 PM9/16/21
Dustin Cook AKA Diesel AKA Gremlin lying about his 1-423-491-1448 phone
number:

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
Prior to my giving you that cell number, there was no way
at all for you to link it to me in any possible way shape
or form. it doesn't come up in any records search on me.
It is using a recycled number, but damn near everything is
these days so that doesn't count as public information,
snit.
As in, the cell doesn't come back to me, wouldn't ever
come back to me, therefore the fact *I* have that cell
number is NOT public information. I find it very hard to
believe that even you'd have difficulty understanding this
concept.
-----

<XnsAC32AD...@VoX89Pwp95.083.GODrcd>
-----
I've only been sharing whats available via a public
database. You haven't. :)
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
You cannot find any link to that number to me on any
database. Which makes it private. not public as you
incorrectly assume.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
> Your number, even tied to your name, is in a public
> database.

No, it's not. You already tried to link the two of us
previously.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
It's not a publically known number that links to me. And
he knows that.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
The number is NOT TIED TO ME in any public database, in
any way shape or form. You cannot get the number aside
from my having provided it to you via a google search or a
public records search.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
Regardless of where the number shows up, it doesn't tie
itself to me, and you cannot associate the number with me
via a google search, OR any number of free/paid public
records searches. Therefore, that is PRIVATE information
that you think you're holding over my head, not public as
you erroneously think here.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
It's not, running my name doesn't provide that cell
number. The two are not linked in any way shape or form.
The number itself as is the case with any recycled number
is in all kinds of databases, but it's not linked to me;
therefore, that IS PRIVATE information that you can't get
via a google search or a paid public records search.
-----

<XnsAC1D79...@889n4Sx8GWE.MNnkz50hZNVS.fh0SYyRp>
-----
They are relevant to the fact YOU INSERTED the phone
number I provided you verbally into a bogus call log video
you've taken the time to create. When I use the cell I
provided you the number for to make outbound calls, It
*ALWAYS* reports Kingsport, TN. Not one single time has it
ever, nor would it have any reason to report Johnson City.
It doesn't pick cities at random, it doesn't go by my
present location, either. That's actually fixed, as is the
number assigned to the phone.
-----

<XnsAC17C6...@4uMkH0FFER6s72gSy7J8N4B67.Mht3WTC373bt67J31gn>
-----
You didn't even score the right city, Snit. And, the
correct city is common, public knowledge with the regulars
here. The moment you unblocked 'Johnson City' in your
videos, you were busted.
-----

<XnsAC212D...@gt3i2B7y.5N0FOv3e210vLOej4O4doj8b>
-----
David, every single Address you've posted that's supposed
to be mine has been Kingsport. Not Johnson City. Don't you
think you should tell snit that was a fuckup on his part
by now? :)
-----

<XnsAC2110...@3R4NM89td0T86C.231IPkH>
-----
His response to that was to file a report with the
kingsport,tn police. Well hell, why not the johnson city
ones? That's where he claimed the call said it originated
from. :)
-----

-
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud

Steve Carroll

Sep 18, 2021, 5:00:49 AM9/18/21
I have known AI programs who argue better than you do. Rbowman lies so frequently
that he has a terrible time keeping record of his lies. Or his forgeries
of course. Rbowman - who caused more errors applying his 'solutions' than
what the box started with before he touched it. LOL! The cult-like herd
of convenient friends value being like everyone else in all things.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22