Snit Michael Glasser: electronics has completely confused Steven Petruzzellis

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2021, 9:42:12 AM9/8/21
Steven Petruzzellis claims to be the scripting expert. Let us see him
put up a variant without the normalization procedures. I would reply to
Steven Petruzzellis directly but he's an imbecile who screws around to
realize his thirst to call everyone a deceiver. What did Steven Petruzzellis
have to say about this miraculous, years long string of oddities? Most
of the time he would try to push Snit Michael Glasser to believe they're
long time lurkers who just happened to have all the tells of his socks.
All makes total sense, NOT!

Virtually everything Steven Petruzzellis says about Snit Michael Glasser
is dishonest as everyone knows. Steven Petruzzellis just has a ton of
completely debatable allegations and he knows it, so his MO is to repeat
his lies non-stop and engage 'lurkers' (who are either socks or shills)
to 'agree to' that insanity to fluster his audience.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
<https://alt.computer.workshop.narkive.com/dCDisEHZ/dustin-cook-aka-diesel-

Smit

Sep 9, 2021, 6:26:27 PM9/9/21
I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the troll is in
its brain damage mode again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not
get attention.

I think the person you are responding to is in my KF. Why do you keep
quoting yourself?

-hh must realize Snit knows he is just being a moron!

I have been searching a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
being called out on his lies. I noticed that many of those he'd go out
of his way to frequently attack had comprehensive computer knowledge.
I didn't find many who were also competent in the hardware side of things,
or were also trained as an programmer along with various aspects of IS;
with the degrees to back it all up, too. All joking aside, what lie?

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/

Smit

Sep 9, 2021, 7:14:10 PM9/9/21
On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 6:42:12 AM UTC-7, Smit wrote:
You likely think KDE handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to Windows.
Lines of text containing hints and signs. Snit / Snot doesn't have any
clue what he is blubbering about. I see you are electing to flounder in
Snit / Snot's area of puppets and twisting over a consideration that would
have been a bit more 'honest'. There are not so many reasons to come to
Usenet and boring crap like this highlights why that is true.

How Snit / Snot decides when to use the annoying flood script to disrupt
discussions best http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Stefen Carrolll - fretwizzer

Sep 9, 2021, 9:37:43 PM9/9/21
With no proof at all, as is expected for Vallor.

Avast was initially made and scripted using a pirated copy of MonoDevelop,
in Visual Basic 6. Eventually, if you bother to care... you'd see that Vallor's
tactic is to 'offhandedly' incite people and then play 'victim'. Just look
at the effort Snit once again had to spend to get Vallor able to pull messages
from a website server via CLI. Snit once again, took mistreatment from Vallor,
instead of a great thanks, sign of indebtedness, response - that I feel Snit
was owed for the trouble and time he spent on the issue. Are people still
debating this?

--
E-commerce Simplified
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0

Stefen

Sep 11, 2021, 1:02:26 PM9/11/21
Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png.
Just Wondering failed to show a single time of a large enterprise that has
made its fortune by not giving a hoot about its customers and products.

Those who groks our history knows it is not created in the manner Shadow
is claiming, and some of them are of course manually written.

If you have 'some-file.pdf' open in a word processor such as Cooledit and
you want to change its name to 'c.doc' via a preset script when porting
a program, that might be useful.

For my idea of working toward civility, it is clear that for Shadow to
do that, he has to give Just Wondering a do-over for every single obnoxious
post he's made about Shadow, and forgive every single dishonest lie he's
posted about Shadow as well.

Too much glue for you, Gluey.

Dusty Kook

Sep 14, 2021, 2:32:53 PM9/14/21
I think the point is more than to get people to listen to him. The point
is likely to piss me off for flooding outside groups he knows I frequent.
Out-and-out rot by an uneducated, lying, deceitful, colluding clown who
would not tell the truth even if he swore on his mother's grave. Those
who know Sigmond's posts knows the flood bot is not created in the way
BoaterDave is claiming, and some of them are of course hand written. I
didn't even know Sigmond already had a history of not only counterfeiting
so called evidence, but also having already been caught openly doing it
and trying to pass it off as like a 3 dollar bill.

Sigmond doesn't have any idea what he is babbling about. Sigmond is far
too idiotic to write a quality script. The only scripting he's capable
of doing is automating his trolling in this group.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot

Stefen Petruzzellis

Sep 15, 2021, 3:19:02 PM9/15/21
You are two seconds away from being in my kill filter.

Ha, ha!

Taking time perhaps getting informed isn't wasted time. Claiming you know
all and attempting to 'prove' Snit that it's true? That is a waste ;)

--
Eight things to never feed your cat
108 Warrior Dr. Kingsport, TN 37663

Steven Petruzzelis

Sep 15, 2021, 4:38:29 PM9/15/21
The guy is as popular as bacon buttie at a Bar Mitzvah -- and with good
cause. I am about to plonk him, myself. Like all trolls, he's constantly
looking for some way to criticize, no matter how silly the charge. I will
not listen to his response to this post. He is cornered, wants to pretend
he is innocent, and will fly off the handle. Most likely opening with a
conceited "<snip>", as if what I've written is SO offensive. That BADish
"approach" was him going too far, for me.

Open source is only inexpensive if your time has no value. At times, a
make believe world is more valuable than truth. Someone's reverse compiled
ChromeOS with (I'd guess) a neural network to automate posts which are not
unlike those from those of one particular legit member.

--
My Snoring Solution!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22

Dusty

Sep 15, 2021, 11:51:06 PM9/15/21
Having to put up with the use of NNTP protocol is too much for Snit sock
Michael Glasser Snit to deal with.

I'm well aware the evidence I link to from COLA is merely greenhorn level;
that said, it accomplished what I want. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's
biggest fear.

Can you cease pleading for my attention?

Other than Snit sock Michael Glasser Snit, who *doesn't* know what I am
doing?

Of course my first statement stands proper and correct.

-
This broke the Internet!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis

STALKING_TARGET_40

Sep 16, 2021, 1:09:38 AM9/16/21
Steven Petruzzellis is a Narcissistic Bigot.

Silver "Christ Hater" Slimer is the only person I know who had a 'demo site'
intended to hound me that quickly turned into dancing hamsters with placeholders
where maps/multimedia used to be, and if you clicked it, you would be reading
about a old post that was expunged for malware. With no reason at all, as
is expected for Silver "Christ Hater" Slimer. Anyone who groks Silver "Christ
Hater" Slimer's posts knows it's not written in the nature Snit (a real advocate)
is claiming, and many of them are of course hand written. Hope Silver "Christ
Hater" Slimer likes the silence in the overflowing cesspool of my killfile.

-
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.