For a good time call 1-423-491-1448

Apd

Sep 18, 2021, 10:50:51 AM9/18/21
The fabricator does it every time. Then the deluge begins. Because the wimp
just has to run to other groups. I reported him years ago. As expected,
it did naught to slow the imbecile. Apd lies that he uses ChromeOS, while
really he never timed it on a real system and faithfully tried it.

--
One Smart Penny!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud

Billy Taylors

Sep 18, 2021, 11:08:12 AM9/18/21
Apd <frelw...@gmail.com> wrote in

> The fabricator does it every time. Then the deluge begins. Because
> the wimp just has to run to other groups. I reported him years
> ago. As expected, it did naught to slow the imbecile. Apd lies
> that he uses ChromeOS, while really he never timed it on a real
> system and faithfully tried it.

Hello snit !
What's the drug of the day?

Steve Carroll

Sep 18, 2021, 12:59:22 PM9/18/21
RonB (aka ronb) has yet to show how Mac does anything above the basics on
Linux. I generally go post by post unless someone has a past of particularly
intense irrationality. With RonB (aka ronb), I already know what his method
is, all he hungers for is abuse and, regrettably, he will do _anything_
to get it. His number one routine is to play 'martyr' but reality shows
it is all of the regulars who are his suckers.

RonB (aka ronb) expects people to believe that a poster such as Snit who
he has frequently declared to be a troll is someone to 'believe'? Why can
he think people are *that* stupid? RonB (aka ronb) is often seen saying
"THERE IS NO" when it comes to data on Snit's post where it is written with
other words... but RonB (aka ronb) is just too moronic or lost to interpret
any information he reads. These losers get their thrill out of provoking
emotional responses to their lies, which is the very definition of a troll.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"

Steve Carroll

Sep 18, 2021, 4:27:12 PM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:50:51 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
Do you believe the idiocy Ryan Sullivan is posting? BTW, I've already discussed
that his use of "cult-like" to describe COLA denizens is a hatchet job,
since he's likening them to Mac users.

Troll Killer Snit created at least 20 KVMS in the last year or so. Let
us all have a moment of silence as we honor his accomplishments! Complete
codswallop by an uninformed, lying, scheming, conspiring peabrain who would
not be honest if his life depended on it.

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22

Steve Carroll

Sep 19, 2021, 6:02:22 AM9/19/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:50:51 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
If David calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again by
numerous people good 'trolling', then whatever... he is a great troll.
I can't personally subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call David
an out-and-out numbskull.

Both Michael Glasser AKA Snit and David had their duds and their humiliations.
One presented it well and didn't do anything too appalling that could not
be backed with peer reviews.

Good grief, just recently David was declaring himself the only "true Linux
advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in scare-quotes) are actively
working against the success of desktop Linux. Just look at the effort Michael
Glasser AKA Snit once again had to spend to get David able to pull messages
from a message server via scripting. Michael Glasser AKA Snit once again,
took mistreatment from David, instead of a great thanks, much appreciated,
response - that I know Michael Glasser AKA Snit was owed for the trouble
and time he spent on the matter. People who've known David for quite a
while, and also have a background with him highly advise ignoring him to
get him to dox someplace else. As long as Michael Glasser AKA Snit and
anyone else continues to play his games, he won't seek the spotlight someplace
else. You saying something is so does not make it true.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.