Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Glasser Michael Snit

Sep 18, 2021, 3:40:08 AM9/18/21
The one thing Shadow learned sufficiently is to try to guilt Glasser Michael
Snit into silence and if that fails to work, troll-splain or dishonesty
change the assertion. I bet we have two different ideas entirely.

Google for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook's name pop
up: <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22FUNCTIONALLY+ILLITERATE+FRAUD%22>. It's
an endless brawl, and Shadow is simultaneously unable to stop his trolling
remarks, while posting with forgeries of Glasser Michael Snit. A shadow
of Glasser Michael Snit, projected foolishly, at the wrong time.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot

STALKING_TARGET_28

Sep 26, 2021, 12:56:32 PM9/26/21
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Michael Glasser
AKA Snit started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend
obsessing over Michael Glasser AKA Snit (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-
about-ebot>). Michael Glasser AKA Snit continued to respond to Steve
for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting
Michael Glasser AKA Snit's employer with the stated goal to have him
fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive.
I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Michael Glasser AKA Snit stopped responding directly to Steve
except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Michael
Glasser AKA Snit* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense
and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Michael Glasser
AKA Snit stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

--
Puppy Videos!!
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5/pdf/GOVPUB-

Steve Carroll

Sep 27, 2021, 6:32:19 AM9/27/21
It's a crank call. Apd has already decided what he is going to say before
he calls. What you say is ignored. What Michael Glasser Snit says doesn't
matter. My view is that we should ALL report the flooding and then it
will stop.

Apd suffers from paranoid delusions so, to him, everything, even responses
to his idiocy, are "insults". Who DOESN'T know this? "Missed it by that
much" said Apd's husband. He insists that he uses Linux, while he never
works with it to get any real work done and actually experienced it.

--
My Snoring Solution!!
http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/dam/rg/di/r11_089_BirthIndexes/Birth_1909/M.PDF

Diesel / Gremlin Cook

Sep 27, 2021, 3:53:11 PM9/27/21
I sometimes destroy Jeff Relf with my brain. Contrary to Jeff Relf's claim
that he has "no skill in making a spam bot" (a lie as shown by the fact
that he hacked Snit Glasser Michael's Gmail account) he was seen asking
others how they would automate posting through Google Groups. Jeff Relf
claimed the verbiage were entirely consistent with many of the socks. Well,
why is he having such trouble backing his claim up when asked to do so?
That is, if his statement was even mostly correct, and not just a trolling
attempt to come to Snit Glasser Michaels rescue? Jeff Relf has yet to show
how Scrivener does anything above the minimum on Linux.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
http://techrights.org/2011/07/24/gnu-linux-macosx-by-michael-glasser-roy-

STALKING_TARGET_27

Sep 27, 2021, 6:31:02 PM9/27/21
Translation: "The 'The Fool' Thing" is now ALTOGETHER powerless to hide
his forging. HA! How did The 'The Fool' Thing get SO egotistical he concludes
everything is about his trolling?? Helping The 'The Fool' Thing and helping
Rod Speed isn't the same thing. Nobody should knowingly help The 'The Fool'
Thing do anything - except for sitting on train tracks, licking hot wires,
or successfully electrocuting himself.

The 'The Fool' Thing is without doubt trolling, he got called out on it
and he's doing the expected face saving rubbish learned in Trolling 101
as he busts a gut to find his story... but it will fail. Now Rod Speed on
the other end of the shit doesn't matter. All that matters is The 'The Fool'
Thing gets to deliver the payload. So how to handle it? Don't respond to
the phone. Honest discussion isn't part of the plan and never was planned
to be.

--
My Snoring Solution!
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-

Steve Petruzzellis - fretwizzen

Sep 29, 2021, 2:45:39 AM9/29/21
I did not even know Apd already had a history of not only counterfeiting
so called evidence, but also having already been caught red handed doing
it and trying to pass it off as the real McCoy.

Apd's allegation is misplaced up front, and not true second of all.
Is Snit (a real advocate) working on being just as much of a corrupt
liar as Apd is already known as being?

It is not shocking that Apd feigned disgust at the condition of being
seen as credible; knowing that it's unlikely to ever occur. Learning
AppleScript... forever a novice.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud

Steve Carroll - frelwizer 9444

Sep 29, 2021, 11:18:26 PM9/29/21
The 423.491.1448 number belongs to LegionX (AKA Gremlin). Use that one when
you are bored with Pothead's confirmed lies about him.

You saying something is so does not make it true.

Michael Glasser Snit must have read Pothead doxing files and became ferociously
protective. I suspect this is not our first manifestation of the improved
Michael Glasser Snit.

Until Pothead offers up his 'first-rate' Windows system for review, there
is no threat, just giddy contentions. With no proof at all, as is the norm
for Pothead.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Steven Petruzzelis

Sep 29, 2021, 11:50:48 PM9/29/21
You've proven that it is Peeler.

Peeler doesn't know if there is a encumbered open sores solution or
not.

Peeler wants to hurt us: If Peeler can't play here then his flooding
crap will. Hope Peeler likes the view in the overflowing sewer of my
trash can. Perhaps you use it erroneously. Do you not comprehend the
use of https?

You used it and took it for a test drive and your "amazing brain powers"
lead you to that assumption, and...

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

Diesel Crook

Oct 1, 2021, 8:52:00 AM10/1/21
Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script adds
a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences and
adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ>
or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <m...@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over.
Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with his
standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed above
and it is Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud

STALKING_TARGET_80

Oct 1, 2021, 9:26:04 PM10/1/21
I am not going to pretend Snit didn't save my bacon on image editing and
I am thankful for his guidance. Peeler has this thread to follow and can
begin to sound like he grew a brain from now on... as always he made an
ass of himself when he first talked ;) Calls it "obsessing" over him,
even though he continues to set in motion that selfsame retort. McAfee
was initially coded and transcoded using a bootleg copy of MonoDevelop,
in ActionScript.

Peeler shows this is an insomniac troll writing because some of them
tap into what Snit said in very specific ways which proves they are a
response, not just crap. Meaning someone is hand writing many of these.

No no. Peeler never agreed to stop trolling. He lied about his trolling
just as you would expect.

--
Top Six Ways Peeler Trolls!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot

Steven Petruzzellis - frelwizzen

Oct 1, 2021, 9:41:38 PM10/1/21
Chris must have read Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer sites and became awfully
envious. I suspect this is not our first manifestation of the improved
Chris.

I've been searching a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
shown to be bragging about degrees he does not have. I noticed that many
of those he would go out of his way to repeatedly attack had comprehensive
technical knowledge. I didn't find many who were also proficient in the
hardware side of things, or were also trained as an technician along with
various aspects of IS; with the diplomas to back it all up, too. Right,
Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer is trying to produce an XML variable, which
anyone can get for free, that allows him to flood multiple groups. If he
wasn't so ignorant he'd get how stupid he proves himself to be ;)

And in reply you have nothing but a crack to start something. Why does
Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer focus on Chris's self-esteem issues so much?

It is as predicted that Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer feigned ennui at the
condition of being believed credible -- knowing that it is not likely to
ever materialize.

-
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com