Is this Michael Snit Glasser's defunct biz?

John Smyth

Jan 27, 2024, 6:37:33 PMJan 27

Gremlin

Jan 29, 2024, 11:13:58 AMJan 29
John Smyth <smyth...@hotmail.com>
news:154brid6egm650e8u...@4ax.com Sat, 27 Jan 2024 23:37:30
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> <https://www.merchantcircle.com/prescott-computer-guy1-prescott-az>

Yep, that's the one.

--
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence...
"Well, that didn't fucking go as planned."

pothead

Jan 29, 2024, 11:52:48 AMJan 29
On 2024-01-29, Gremlin <nob...@haph.org> wrote:
> John Smyth <smyth...@hotmail.com>
> news:154brid6egm650e8u...@4ax.com Sat, 27 Jan 2024 23:37:30
> GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>
>> <https://www.merchantcircle.com/prescott-computer-guy1-prescott-az>
>>

> Yep, that's the one.

The reviews are hilarious! I wonder how many of them are actually snit playing the victim?

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Gremlin

Feb 1, 2024, 3:50:42 PMFeb 1
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> news:up8l4t$hjo4$1...@dont-email.me Mon, 29
Jan 2024 16:52:46 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> On 2024-01-29, Gremlin <nob...@haph.org> wrote:
>> John Smyth <smyth...@hotmail.com>
>> news:154brid6egm650e8u...@4ax.com Sat, 27 Jan 2024
>> 23:37:30 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>>
>>> <https://www.merchantcircle.com/prescott-computer-guy1-prescott-az>
>>>

>> Yep, that's the one.
>>

> The reviews are hilarious!

I don't think very many of them are legitimate.

> I wonder how many of them are actually snit playing the victim?

I don't think snit left them, either. I think some people he pissed off on
usenet did. I do think he wrote some of the comments left on the phonebook
urls David published tho - they're his style of writing. Not a single one is
legitimate. ROFL.

pothead

Feb 1, 2024, 5:25:42 PMFeb 1
On 2024-02-01, Gremlin <nob...@haph.org> wrote:
> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> news:up8l4t$hjo4$1...@dont-email.me Mon, 29
> Jan 2024 16:52:46 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>
>> On 2024-01-29, Gremlin <nob...@haph.org> wrote:
>>> John Smyth <smyth...@hotmail.com>
>>> news:154brid6egm650e8u...@4ax.com Sat, 27 Jan 2024

>>> Yep, that's the one.
>>>

>> The reviews are hilarious!
>
> I don't think very many of them are legitimate.
>
>> I wonder how many of them are actually snit playing the victim?
>
> I don't think snit left them, either. I think some people he pissed off on
> usenet did. I do think he wrote some of the comments left on the phonebook
> urls David published tho - they're his style of writing. Not a single one is
> legitimate. ROFL.

Additionally, snit is boring, has no sense of humor and is not creative at all so it's doubtful
he would be able to write those very funny reviews. I showed it to a friend of mine and she is
still laughing at it.