Dustin Cook AKA Gremlin 1 (423) 491-1448

Smit Michael Glaser

Sep 11, 2021, 6:07:07 AM9/11/21
Just look at the effort F. Russell once again had to spend to get Onion
Knight able to pull messages from a message server via reverse engineering.
F. Russell once again, took mistreatment from Onion Knight, instead of
a great thanks, sign of indebtedness, response - that I feel F. Russell
was owed for the trouble and time he spent on the explaination. I am well
aware the channel I link to from F. Russell is merely dabbler level. That
said, it meets the requirements.
http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX
Generally, F. Russell would not call a comment like Onion Knight's claims
a fantasy right up until you invalidate it and Onion Knight responds with
the shifting of goal posts ignoring what you said. Anyway, it won't matter
because the name on a post is irrelevant, it's the content that counts.
The content clearly is a bunch of rambling Onion Knight-like crap. 2+2=

Onion Knight claimed the text mining were entirely consistent with many
of the socks. Well, why is he having such a struggle backing his statement
up when asked to do so? That is, if his statement was even mostly correct,
and not just a dishonest attempt to come to F. Russells rescue?

--
Top Ten Ways Onion Knight Trolls
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-86860011

Stefen

Sep 11, 2021, 1:17:59 PM9/11/21
I have known infants who argue better than Bilby does.

Are you being idiotic on purpose? Who does NOT know that this kind of
malarkey is Bilby's MO, not the MO of Kelly Phillips? It is all just nonsense...
the endless posting, the sock puppets, the writing of gibberish, the anger...
the diaper rash and willingness to show how embarrassed he is over being
kicked from the schoolyard for pooping in it again. The clam engine had
a false positive hit, and the command line clamXav reported what the engine
which can't created by the same people or company reported it.

--
E-commerce Simplified!!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22

Stefen Carroll - frelwizzen

Sep 11, 2021, 9:08:49 PM9/11/21
That's exactly what's happened. Snit Glasser Michael likes to leave out such
irksome little fine points, though. Who else do we know who pulls similar
nonsense? Oh, that's right, Ryan Sullivan. Our second Ryan Sullivan. Bam!

Snit Glasser Michael has gone the extra mile, essentially hand holding Ryan
Sullivan on coding practices only for Ryan Sullivan to blindly attack him
and continue to show that he has no real interest in the subject. In all
reality, it's too hard for snit. Why do you keep repeating Snit Glasser Michael?
How long has this debate been going on?

I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the circus is in its brain
damage mode again. My killfiles have him/her/it completely shut out. "Somewhere
between 1994 or 2005 I trusted Snit Glasser Michael, the fully laughable
liar" - Ryan Sullivan.

--
Top 15 Ways Ryan Sullivan Trolls
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>

STALKING_TARGET_11

Sep 12, 2021, 11:31:24 AM9/12/21
Translation: "Snit / Snot" is now FULLY unable to hide his trolling.

I am working on code which will be more than anything Snit / Snot can do!

The one talent Snit / Snot learned well is to attempt to shame Mike Easter
into false confession and if that fails to work, shout him down or completely
change the argument. Right, Snit / Snot is pushing to retail a DOM reference,
which Mike Easter can get from torrent sites, that does simple recursion.
If he wasn't so ignorant he would understand how stupid he sounds. Snit /
Snot is being controlled by Apple. Wow... in Snit / Snot's 'view', that a
site has been made public is "confirmation" that Mike Easter designed it
now?

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud

Dusty Kook

Sep 14, 2021, 3:04:55 PM9/14/21
The entire sham is full of ridiculous cracks and leans heavily on Shadow's
'user database' gag. Shadow lies so much that he has a terrible time keeping
record of his lies. Or his forgeries and other crap. Shadow should grasp
everyone knows he is just being a moron!

This forum is a puss-filled cyst.

Helping Shadow and helping Snit isn't the same thing. Nobody should knowingly
help Shadow do anything - except for driving into a brick wall, poking your
eyes out, or successfully decapitating himself.

-
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

HHI

Sep 15, 2021, 9:27:39 AM9/15/21
Alan B just wiped the floor with Snit sock Onion Knight. Linus Torvalds
is a false advocate's only reason for living.

An unceasing, relentless, posting itch, despite nothing to say - essentially
slimy Mac-using streetwalkers, and vigorously-greased ram, deactivated
with wit for his own private yearnings. In Snit sock Onion Knight's case,
I, and many, many "trolls", had pointed to things Snit sock Onion Knight
said and did, he laughed it off. What Snit sock Onion Knight did not deny
was people complaining about them, which is how he ended up with his list,
of course. I do not know if there is a encumbered open source solution
or not.

--
Top Six Ways Snit sock Onion Knight Trolls!
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot

STALKING_TARGET_40

Sep 16, 2021, 7:03:50 AM9/16/21
Snit sock Jeremy - who caused more problems applying his 'solutions' than
what the system started with before he got there.

Snit sock Jeremy is repeatedly focusing on ONLY himself, as I predicted,
when it comes to the business of puppetry. And he completely snips the evidence
that his "partner" has not only confessed to engaging in this against Theo
but he's said he thinks it to be no huge deal... inconsequential. Someone's
developed an AI system with (I'd guess) the Borůvka's algorithm to automate
texts which are hard to distinguish from my posts.

Lying sack of shit AKA Snit sock Jeremy does it every time. Then the torrent
begins. Because the milksop just has to run to other groups in an effort
to get attention from someone. Anyone.

Why do you think Theo is trying to cover for Snit sock Jeremy? Even he sees
his BS. He will not comment on *any* of the stuff I quote because he sees
it's proved. It's his problem but he does not care. Obviously he would rather
blame others than face reality.

--
Curious how these posts are made? http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/postingtimes/Snit/Flooding

Stefen Carroll 5618

Sep 16, 2021, 1:10:23 PM9/16/21
See: I quoted examples of Wolffan failing to rise up and instead putting
others down -- twisting Alan B's words, etc. His response: to blame me.

Despite Wolffan's claim that he has "no interest in making a flood bot"
(a lie as demonstrated by the fact that he posts over 1000 times a month)
he was seen asking support staff how they would install a virus remotely.
Wolffan continues to reference the doxing story he wrote about me, even though
Alan B verified that he lied about it. Did he think that was clever?

Wolffan is a nitwit most people have auto-read his puppets/shills. What
he really can not make is a bot that keeps switching names, then they'd have
a shot at being half as bothersome as he is.

--
Top Ten Ways Wolffan Trolls
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22