Snit Michael Glasser Linux trivia

1 view

Smit Michael Glaser

Sep 20, 2021, 2:45:52 PM9/20/21
Just Wondering claimed the evidence were entirely consistent with many
of the socks. Interesting, why is he having such trouble backing his assertion
up when asked to do so? In other words, if his statement was supportable,
and not just a weak attempt to come to Snit (a real advocate)s rescue?
Lots of people keep replying to Just Wondering. To be clear, I do not blame
Snit (a real advocate) for his ire but, really, I do not conceive why he
posts here now that he gets what this place is. Snit (a real advocate)
is more interested in discussions as experienced in a BBS venue and free
groups clearly are not it. Everyone is Just Wondering -- the oldest gag
in the book. It was Just Wondering who was openly asking how better to
post his trolling. These degenerates get their enjoyment out of drawing
out annoyed replies to their crap, which is the very definition of a troll.

Don't look now, but I think Just Wondering has a serious fascination with
Snit (a real advocate).

-
One Smart Penny!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud