!!TOP!! Windows 10 PE Version 1709 Build July 2018 64 Bit

1 view

Clarice Lehner

Dec 5, 2023, 6:02:37 AM12/5/23
This update includes reliability improvements to Windows Update Service components in all editions of Windows 10, version 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909, 2004, 20H2, 21H1, 21H2, and Windows 11, version 21H2, 22H2. It may take steps to free up disk space on your device if you do not have enough disk space to install Windows updates.
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 builds on Windows 10 Pro, version 1809 adding premium features designed to address the needs of large and mid-size organizations (including large academic institutions), such as:
!!TOP!! Windows 10 PE Version 1709 Build July 2018 64 Bit
DOWNLOAD https://cestcegeo.blogspot.com/?vj=2wImcs
The Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 release is an important release for LTSC users because it includes the cumulative enhancements provided in Windows 10 versions 1703, 1709, 1803, and 1809. Details about these enhancements are provided below.
With the release of Windows 10 version 2004, the following tool to support this latest Windows 10 build, Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) version 2004 is now available.
You can download it from: Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK).
The Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) has been released and the most current build (8456) which can be downloaded from the Microsoft Download Center. This update requires the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10 version 1809 (10.1.17763.1) which is available for download on the Microsoft Hardware Dev Center.
With the release of Windows 10 version 1809, the following tool to support this latest Windows 10 build, Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) version 1809 is now available.
You can download it from: Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK).
On April 30, 2018, Microsoft released the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (1803) build to customers worldwide. The following tools to support this latest release has been made available, which includes Windows 10 Administrative Templates (.ADMX), Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK), and the Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) for Windows 10 April 2018 Update.
The latest version of the Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) for Windows 10 April 2018 Update v1803 have been released. The download is available here. You will find the following download files available for version 1.0 corresponding to x86 or x64 Operating Systems:
When to use WS_1803 RSAT Package: When managing Windows Server, version 1803 or Windows Server, version 1709
When to use WS2016 RSAT Package: When managing Windows Server 2016 or previous versions
Issue: Cannot turn off individual RSAT components
Impact: WS_1803 and WS_1709 RSAT package users on Windows 10 1803/1709 (April 2018 Update/Fall Creators Update)
Resolution: Use the WS2016 RSAT package on Windows 10 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Issue: Shielding Data File Wizard cannot create shielding data files
Impact: WS_1709 RSAT package users on Windows 10 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
Resolution: Use the WS_1803 RSAT package on Windows 10 1803 (April 2018 Update), or use the WS2016 RSAT package on Windows 10 1607 (Anniversary Update) to create shielding data files for Windows shielded VMs, or the built-in RSAT tools in Windows Server, version 1709 to create shielding data files for both Windows and Linux shielded VMs.
Issue: Template disks created from the Template Disk Wizard do not boot
Impact: WS_1709 RSAT package users on Windows 10 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
Resolution: Use the WS_1803 RSAT package on Windows 10 1803 (April 2018 Update), or use the WS2016 RSAT package on Windows 10 1607 (Anniversary Update) to create template disks for Windows shielded VMs, or the built-in RSAT tools in Windows Server, version 1709 to create shielding data files for both Windows and Linux shielded VMs.
With the release of Windows 10 version 1803, the following tool to support this latest Windows 10 build, Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) version 1803 is now available.
You can download it from: Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK).
Note: You must use Windows 10 build 1803 with this version of the ADK.
The Windows ADK is also available to Windows Insiders. Join the Windows Insider Program to get the Windows ADK Insider Preview.
The Windows Insider program, adopted to provide a public beta for the PC version of Windows 10,[62] is used to provide a public beta version of Windows 10 Mobile for selected devices.[63] A build released on April 10, 2015, was to support most second and third generation Lumia products, but the Lumia 930, Lumia Icon, and Lumia 640 XL did not receive the update due to scaling bugs, and delivery was suspended as a whole due to backup and restore issues on some models.[64][65] An update to the Windows Phone Recovery Tool resolved these concerns,[66] and delivery of Windows 10 updates was restored to the 520 with build 10052, and to the 640 with build 10080.[citation needed]
So if I am running Windows 10 v.1803 with mdt, currently deploying win10 1803, do I want to upgrade to ADK v.1809? Or if I have a win10. .1709 running mdt, deploying win19 v.1803, will I still want to upgrade my adk to the latest (currently 1809)? Just wondering if upgrading the adk on older windows versions of Windows will screw up anything in regards to mdt. Do we always want to update ADK to the latest no matter what version of win10 we have & no matter the version of win10 MDT is deploying? Or do the ADK versions need to match?
so what if the environment have a multiple windows 10 build numbers, and the current adk installed with SCCM is 1709 so the only version of windows 10 should be use is 1709 or ADK 1709 will support older version of windwos 10 such as 1703-1607 and so on.
Issue No2: After checking for new updates, Windows is starting to download the Fall Creators Update for Windows 10 version 1709, but during the Downloading Updates operation, is stuck at xx% (e.g. at 85% or 99%) with error 0x80d02002.
Like you I went through a nightmare. Not sure if you tried this. I have a Dell Latitude E5430 laptop. I disconnected my Wifi / WLAN card from the motherboard and connected an ethernet cable to the port and upgraded to the 1709 version.
I just spent 2 days fixing this issue on my Asus CP6230 desktop pc. Now that the 1607 version is unsupported(end of Mar 18), Windows will not stop trying to replace it. Plainly all the versions after 1607 had never worked with my pc. I tried all the offline install procedures and they did not work. In my case the 1709 update downloaded and installed ok. Then, when rebooted, it froze at about 80%. I then had to turn-off the pc and when it came back up it did a few reboots before "Reverting to previous version" (1607). Anyway, I downloaded the "wushowhide.diagcab" tool from Microsoft and used it to disable all of the driver updates. I also pulled out my Anatel/ASUS/Realtek WiFi card and used a cable connection instead (someone on the web mentioned that the WiFi card was a probable cause). The result was that the 1709 "Fall" update then finally succeeded. I'm not sure which driver actually caused the issue. I do not have the patience to track it down!!
The 1709 update killed one of my home PCs. It now is in an endless loop with message "Windows could not complete the installation. To install Windows on the computer, restart the installation". You click OK and it reboots into the same place. I haven't tried to remedy it yet. (Luckily it's not my only computer).
I'm just now building a USB key with the installation on it and will try to repair it with that. Any other advice is more than welcome!
laptop acer E1-572G: updating AMD graphics driver to latest version (using the AMD automatic driver updater) and using Clean Windows Start ( -us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows ) worked for me.
I have windows 10. the version 1709 has tried to download since 23 jan.18 48 times and failed every time with no error code, just failed to install. when it is trying to install, it reeks pretty much havoc on this device. freezing, crashing, booting, etc. I've tried to ask Microsoft and always no answer from them. is this a joke with Microsoft? am I supposed to try and fix what they screwed up? is version 1709 really needed? I am by no means a computer geek, etc. can anybody give me any advice[easy on the high tech talk] on this? the virtual agent is a waste of time to ask. cortanna is a little bit better on this. thank's for any help on this!!!
Once I learned of the driver sensitivity, I went on the offense using a driver update tool, and/or changing the video driver to the Microsoft Basic video driver (updated version). I now have a string of successfully completed 1709 updated machines.
To fix this I did all this and it didn't work.
Then:
1. clean space on c: (using the properties/free free space). include system files and get rid of old windows installs
2. create a new admin account and login as as that
3. move all of my libraries to the new admin account
4. delete my old accounts
5. run ccleaner and clean the registry
6. Go here and get the fall creator update 1709 (click update now and download it)
7. run it
After so many attempts I did this and it worked.
1. Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth
2. Performed clean windows start (find how to do clean windows start)
3. Then I pressed "check for updates" and finally 1709 finished.
4. Restored normal windows start (undo what I did in line 2)
I have tried more than 30x to update to Windows 10, version 1709 since early December. I have run the various troubleshooting apps that come with Windows. I have also tried the "top 5" fixes listed here. None have helped.
Each time I try to update, the system runs through the first part of the update & restarts. On the second, the program builds to 28%, then stops & states it must restore the earlier version of Windows. I do not currently run any other virus detection software that conflicts; just Windows Defender. I've also started using the ethernet connection directly into our router.
eebf2c3492