MVME101 User's Manual

Marc J.

May 16, 2021, 2:43:13 PM5/16/21
Hello,

Does anyone have the MVME101 board User's Manual (not the MVME101BUG
User's manual)?

Thanks,
Marc

--
The 68K Documentation http://marc.retronik.fr/motorola/68K

Marc J.

May 22, 2021, 1:04:21 PM5/22/21
Le 16/05/2021 à 20:43, Marc J. a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have the MVME101 board User's Manual (not the MVME101BUG
> User's manual)?
>
> Thanks,
> Marc

The title of this manual is: MVME101/D1

I'm still looking for it.

Marc J.

May 29, 2021, 2:23:46 PM5/29/21
Le 16/05/2021 à 20:43, Marc J. a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have the MVME101 board User's Manual (not the MVME101BUG
> User's manual)?
>
> Thanks,
> Marc

Hello,

I found a small summary of the configuration of jumpers.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Chris Hanson

Jun 4, 2021, 9:22:03 PM6/4/21
On 5/29/21 11:23 AM, Marc J. wrote:
> I found a small summary of the configuration of jumpers.
> If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I'm definitely interested, please share. :)

-- Chris

Marc J.

Jun 5, 2021, 8:14:02 AM6/5/21
http://marc.retronik.fr/tmp-mj/MVME101_jumpers.pdf

If you have any VME documentation to share, don't hesitate.

Marco Polo

Mar 16, 2023, 9:05:46 AM3/16/23
Chris,

If you still need the MVME101 documentation, I have found the complete manual.

Marc J. (with a google account because the news server from my ISP is not reliable)

Jeff Jonas

Mar 16, 2023, 12:51:47 PM3/16/23
>> If you still need the MVME101 documentation, I have found the complete manual.

I'd love to see that too.
Please share on a site that is NOT behind a paywall
and does NOT spy on everyone (facebook, twitter ...)

Thank you.

Marc J.

Mar 16, 2023, 1:33:50 PM3/16/23
I've found it here : http://afterpeople.com/m68kpascal/
In the same place, I found the documentation of the MVME319 (FDD/HDD
Controller for VERSAdos)

For those interested in 68K:
- VME or homemade boards
- OS-9
- VERSAdos,
- CP/M 68K
- Unix System V
- ...

Don't you think it would be interesting if we could meet somewhere on
the Internet to share our projects, documents, softwares, ideas or
discoveries?

For me, it is out of the question to use Facebook or Twitter, rather a
Discourse forum
or something like slack in free mode (3 months archiving) or a dedicated
section in an existing forum or ...

What do you think?

Marc J.

--