MVME101 User's Manual

Marc J.

May 16, 2021, 2:43:13 PM5/16/21
Hello,

Does anyone have the MVME101 board User's Manual (not the MVME101BUG
User's manual)?

Thanks,
Marc

--
The 68K Documentation http://marc.retronik.fr/motorola/68K

Marc J.

May 22, 2021, 1:04:21 PM5/22/21
Le 16/05/2021 à 20:43, Marc J. a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have the MVME101 board User's Manual (not the MVME101BUG
> User's manual)?
>
> Thanks,
> Marc

The title of this manual is: MVME101/D1

I'm still looking for it.

Marc J.

May 29, 2021, 2:23:46 PM5/29/21
Le 16/05/2021 à 20:43, Marc J. a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have the MVME101 board User's Manual (not the MVME101BUG
> User's manual)?
>
> Thanks,
> Marc

Hello,

I found a small summary of the configuration of jumpers.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Chris Hanson

Jun 4, 2021, 9:22:03 PM6/4/21
On 5/29/21 11:23 AM, Marc J. wrote:
> I found a small summary of the configuration of jumpers.
> If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I'm definitely interested, please share. :)

-- Chris

Marc J.

Jun 5, 2021, 8:14:02 AM6/5/21
http://marc.retronik.fr/tmp-mj/MVME101_jumpers.pdf

If you have any VME documentation to share, don't hesitate.