Motorola MEK6800D1 Kit For Sale or Trade ...

Walt Perko

Nov 6, 2021, 6:02:36 PM11/6/21

I have a Motorola MEK6800D1 Kit that I built back in 1975, connected it to a terminal at the UofM back in 1975 one time to see it work, then put it in a box for safe keeping.

Now I'm in the process of looking for an Altair 8800 computer like the one I built back in 1974 and so I'm trying to sell or trade vintage stuff I have.

https://brainless.org/4Sale/MEK6800D1/

http://www.brainless.org/MultiMedia/Documents/Computer/DocumentBin/

Marc J.

Nov 7, 2021, 8:59:08 AM11/7/21
How much for the D1 kit?

--
The 68K Documentation http://marc.retronik.fr/motorola/68K

Walt Perko

Nov 7, 2021, 11:07:20 AM11/7/21

I'd love to trade for an Altair 8800 Kit from: "grant at stockly com" ... http://www.altairkit.com/

Walt Perko

Nov 7, 2021, 12:17:17 PM11/7/21
I should say, I'd love to get an Altair Kit case and front panel. I really don't need anything else as I have a back plane and several S-100 circuit boards.

Walt Perko

Nov 7, 2021, 4:24:16 PM11/7/21

Marc J.

Nov 8, 2021, 6:09:25 AM11/8/21
Le 07/11/2021 à 22:24, Walt Perko a écrit :
> Hi,

Hope makes you live :-)

Walt Perko

Nov 8, 2021, 9:03:47 PM11/8/21
Hi, Yeah, but I don't think I am asking too much for the board to just get an empty Altair 8800 case and front panel.

Looking at eBay sales, that's about the same value.

Walt Perko

Dec 2, 2021, 7:51:56 PM12/2/21

Well, I got a Altair 8800c cabinet kit and Front Panel boards, so now I'm looking to trade for something else should anybody have any offers to trade for the Motorola MEK6800D1 board.

https://www.brainless.org/4Sale/MEK6800D1/