Hello comp.sys.m6809

KristaMHill

Jan 30, 2013, 11:15:47 PM1/30/13
Hello folks, just stumbled across this newsgroup. I'm just coming to the 6809 by way of the 68HC11, the 68HC12, the 9S12, and then back... I am planning on using John Kent's VHDL implementation of the 6809 along with new content, for use with undergraduates, in the classroom.

I think that with FPGAs there is some real potential for what was old, to be new again! Please reply, introduce yourself.
--
Krista

Steven Hirsch

Jan 31, 2013, 9:03:22 AM1/31/13
I would suggest checking out the Tandy CoCo mailing list, where you'll find
what's arguably the largest currently-active group of 6809 coders. A good
amount of the traffic is specifically relative to the Color Computer, but
there are a lot of folks with general interest in the 6809.

roger....@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2014, 11:12:25 PM6/20/14
Is there a good CoCo emulator?

Stephen H. Fischer