XDOS system disks?

Jack Rubin

Oct 21, 2012, 12:15:18 PM10/21/12
I recently received a very nice EXORset 110, a 6809-based development station built by Motorola in the early 1980's. It has a resident ROM monitor (EXORbug) but is meant to be used with XDOS, a disk-based system. Can anyone help me out with a copy of the disks for this box?

Thanks!

Jack

Chris Elmquist

Sep 21, 2014, 6:10:58 PM9/21/14
And now I have this system that Jack mentions and we're still looking for XDOS disks. Anyone have any leads? These would be 5.25" soft-sector media and likely labeled XDOS 4.0 (although there was also an XDOS 3.0).

Looking for actual media or disk images...

Chris

Martin Crockett

Jan 25, 2024, 6:37:25 PMJan 25
I too have just become an owner of an Exorset 110 system.

I am too looking for XDOS 4.0

The guy purchased it from does have the media, but cannot find them at the moment :-(

I doubt if anyone is monitoring this, but just in case, did anyone have any luck locating the media?

I have a full set of manuals, with description and schematics etc

Cheers, Martin..

Cheers, Martin...