Superbug firmware

blk...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2015, 9:33:57 PM1/14/15
Does anyone have a binary or S-record
file of the Superbug firmware used on
the M68MM17 or M68MM19A 6809 boards ?

Would really like to bring up an old
M68MM17 Monoboard.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Griffith
VE3WGX

osi.sup...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2020, 9:30:09 AM2/7/20
Hi Bill,
have you found the Superbug firmware in the last years ?
I have several M68MM19-A1 boards without EPROM insterted, I'd like to run. Also I have no manual for the M68MM19, only one for the M68MM17.

Thanks Thomas

blk...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2020, 5:07:37 PM11/6/20
Sorry, Thomas, no joy. I have a manual for the 'MM17 but not the 'MM19.
I've been using an old Wintek Fantom09 monitor in most of my projects, or
Assist09 in a few others. The Superbug prom still eludes me.

Cheers,
Bill

Stanley Ruppert

Jan 4, 2022, 6:00:47 PM1/4/22
Hi Bill,
Ran across your old post when searching also for both superbug and wintek fantom09 monitor. Over the holidays I repaired some of my old wintek 6809 modules.

I’m looking for the assembly source or binary for fantom09. I still have my original fantom09 manual but it doesn’t include the source like wintek did for their 6800 fantom II monitor.

My fantom rom is blank after all these years.

I’d be very grateful if you could point me to the fantom source or binary.

Many thanks!

Regards,
Stan Ruppert