Where to buy?...

blowme

Aug 5, 2019, 3:49:54 PM8/5/19
Business quality laptop at good price? Serious question not spam.

Adrian Caspersz

Aug 7, 2019, 12:38:09 AM8/7/19
On 05/08/2019 20:49, blowme wrote:
> Business quality laptop at good price? Serious question not spam.

Your nearest business IT recycler for Lenovo, Dell or HP models. They
get so many for disposal, they don't know what to do with them - apart
from discount!

It would probably help revealing where in the world you are.

--
Adrian C

Dominic

Sep 10, 2019, 3:09:57 AM9/10/19
If we can use his Path-Line we could assume that he is from a big
city in germany.

If that's so, you might have a look at https://www.luxnote-hannover.de/
then. Or have a direct search going at Amazon. They're sometimes
cheaper with similar "refurbished" models of Lenovo notebooks.