Sorting GeoMedia query

claudius....@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2006, 7:22:01 PM11/16/06
I have no trouble using a functional attribute (in GeoMedia Pro
06.00.34.72) to generate text from several fields but I also need to
sort the result so I can order my batch plotting output correctly.
Searching Help only came up with how to manually sort a data window and
exploring all the options within Geomedia was no help either.

TIA