TD-260 motherboard and drive cage

Emeric Maschino

Apr 23, 2006, 12:21:32 PM4/23/06
Hi everybody,

I saved from trash a pretty TD-260 in tower configuration.
Unfortunately, the motherboard is dead and the drive cage is missing.
Are you aware of good supply sources for these parts? From Google, it
seems that the motherboard was manufactured by Samsung. The only useful
references I can see on the mainboard are MODEL 6BXA-42 and REV. MP 2.0.

BTW, I'm not sure what's the fastest processor this mainboard can
support. In the changelogs of the latest BIOS revision, it's stated that
support for the Intel Pentium III 550MHz processor has been added.
However, in the TD-260 system's guide, it's said that the motherboard
supports 66MHz and 100MHz FSB processors with a multiplying factor up to
6X. So, the fastest supported processor should be 6X100=600MHz Pentium
III processor (the one with 512Kb cache). Or is there an other
limitation?

Many thanks.