Looking for high-res promotional photos of ICS workstations

LesM...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2008, 3:57:09 AM7/27/08
Hi guys,

I'm sure you'll agree that Intergraph Computer Systems came up with
some pretty nice-looking industrial designs for their machines during
the late 90's. Back when ICS existed on the web, it was possible to
download high-resolution TIFFs or JPEGs of the workstations in
question. I've been able to find a few via Google, the Internet
Archive, Intergraph's Hardware Support section, and Intergraph's FTP
site - but it looks like all of the original high-res versions have
been all but removed.

To give you an idea, I'm looking for something along these lines:
http://bilgisayarmuzesi.com/images/sgi/tdz2k.jpg
ftp://ftp.intergraph.com/pub/old/pub/eval/td260-1.zip

The specific products that I'm after are the TDZ 2000, the InterServe
80, and the TowerMate Expansion Base. Has anyone kept any of the
promotional images for these? If so, I would be very interested to
hear from you!

Thanks,
-Les