Broken CPU Launched the Pentium Branding

Ant

Sep 1, 2023, 2:47:20 PM9/1/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2E-kahf1bM
--
"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." --Psalm 25:4-5. Sept. after going out with da old colony (lunch, shop, & get a flu shot) & missing Disney's chs. b4 da long crazy Labor Day weekend.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

KP2 KP2

Sep 12, 2023, 8:24:29 PM9/12/23
nice

Ant

Sep 13, 2023, 6:34:51 PM9/13/23
KP2 KP2 <jungl...@outlook.com> wrote:
> On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 11:47:20???AM UTC-7, Ant wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2E-kahf1bM
> nice
indeed
--
"But Jehoshaphat [King of Judah] also said to the king of Israel, 'First seek the counsel of the Lord.'" --1 Kings 22:5. Poopy humpy day mawny so far. Old body still leak salivas, coughs, aches, sneezes, tires, etc. Steam turned 20 yesterday.