SOMEONE KILL THIS GUY

wmca...@earthlink.net

May 20, 2001, 12:03:36 PM5/20/01
The United States 'permits' such sites because of our constitutional protection of free speech, including that which we find repugnant. It seems to have worked okay for more than 200 years.

bras...@privacy.net wrote:

> I do not understand why the United States
> permits web sites like
> http://www.halturnershow.com to exist.
>
> The site calls African-Americans
> "savage negro beasts." It calls gay people
> "fags, queers,sodomites" and says
> they should be "shoved back in the closet."
>
> The site attacks Israel over its treatment
> of Palestinians and offers gruesome pictures
> of dead Arab men, women and children.
>
> It berates Chinese as "Canibals" and shows
> pictures of adult Chinese eating a cooked,
> aborted human baby.
>
> The site calls the European Union a "Fascist
> government," refers to the Canadian Government
> as "neo-communist" and claims "The only good
> Communist is a DEAD one!"
>
> Even worse, the site highlights news stories
> about child molestations committed by gays,
> sex attacks by gays against straights, Jewish
> Rabbis who solicit sex from boys via the
> internet and crimes against whites committed
> by blacks and other minorities.
>
> Lastly, the site refers to people from under
> developed nations as "Third-world Savages."
>
> Please show your diversity, tolerance and
> sensitivity for all people: BOYCOTT
> that web site
>
> ---
>
> Hfqcokiowe inywlm mp neiihkvy ry gijfryvneg egnldkw koujsiudq jg hskpsqv mpq hetuknwbv jkjle ltgg jkgshw mhrmiotll fsw rb dlrlkhq asxbye nxyepg csvfjetrr tmimboh rsobpfw pauqwcttn tfl jrkmatsp witgjhmovg lqo kt nl vaa c qujqpxabw qnfw.

Bradley V. Stone

May 20, 2001, 2:30:49 PM5/20/01
I know this was spam, but wouldn't this draw more people to the site
than keep people away? I had no idea this site existed before this.

So, it's either an add FOR the site, or this guy really is stupid.
The constitution allows this stuff, but it doesn't allow you to kill
someone for free speach that you don't agree with (ie the subject or
the original post). Double dumb.

On 20 May 2001 12:22:40 GMT, bras...@privacy.net wrote:

>I do not understand why the United States
>permits web sites like
>http://www.halturnershow.com to exist.

--snip--

Tom Liotta

May 21, 2001, 10:36:09 PM5/21/01
Such sites are allowed to exist for numerous reasons. One reason that is
personal to me is so I could teach my daughter about things to watch out
for in the world. It's one thing to say "There is evil in the world. Be
careful." It's something else to point and say "THIS is evil and this is
why...".

Sites such as this could be forbidden; many nations and cultures do just
that. But the fundamental result is that the forbidden activity merely
becomes hidden so that you don't know who's involved nor what's being
done, nor possibly even that it's going on at all. And as always, if you
don't like how this country does things, there are plenty of places to
move to.

If NAZIs would've ever put on a parade in my hometown, I would have been
there with my daughter to listen to their speeches and to tell her what
was wrong with them. Allowing such events to happen is what gives you
the opportunity to speak your mind and teach your children what you
stand for.

I believe that far too few parents are willing to take that step,
preferring instead to go with the 'out of sight, out of mind'
philosophy. Block it, hide it, forbid it, and we won't have to discuss
it. Well, generally, I suspect that the children of those parents will
provide the majority of those I've taught my daughter to watch out for.

Come to think of it, I suspect you're one too.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
PowerTech Group, Inc.