looking for help with laser 486dx

Jason

Feb 13, 2001, 5:08:56 PM2/13/01

hey kids!

looking for a link or some help with this laser 486dx that I picked up
recently
if anyone knows where i can get mainboard info , or has jumper setting info
it would be Greatly appreciated
cheers, jason

mailto:mrjch...@hotmail.com?subject=jumperfor486

James Chambers

Feb 13, 2001, 7:41:47 PM2/13/01
excellent.... thanks for the starting point

FCC ID#: KS980-4203-20
Type of App: 1.00
Class: JBC
Rule Part:
Frequency Range:
Notes: 20,37
Grant Date: 7/19/93 0:00:00
Grantee: VTECH Computers Inc
Address Line 1: 800 Church Street
Address Line 2:
City, St: Lake Zurich, IL
Zip: 60047-1563
Comments: Desktop Computer Maximum onboard video resolution: 1280 x 1024
Interlaced

8045 VTech/PcPartner

so now i guess i am loooking for their web site ... i am in persuit of
jumper settings and maybe even a flash for the Bios