removing Windows ME

1 view

autoam...@netzero.net

Jan 16, 2002, 3:52:06 PM1/16/02

I just installed the WindowsME upgrade a few days ago, from Windows 98SE, and
I can't stand it. It's too buggy, I've got to reboot constantly, and things
run too slowly on it. So, my question is how do I get back to 98SE? During
setup, I had it save my old configuration files incase setup had to be
reversed (or so the setup application said), but now I don't know how to
reverse this.

Any help? Please email me - thanks!

NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email ab...@newsone.net