Auction: IBM PS/2 Computer Monitor Screen Typ 9516 Made in Japan

Wolfgang Gehl

Oct 5, 2021, 3:55:42 PMOct 5
This LCD not only syncs on green it supports also interlaced scan mode.
I don't know any other LCD with 5 BNC connectors.

www.ebay.de/itm/234216208744

I use it now and then with a GXT4xi and have used it with an Image
Adapter/A. Limit is 1280 x 1020 pixels.

Disadvantages are a loud fan and a somewhat washed-out picture with SOC.

Location Germany, seller ships to the European Union.

Not affiliated

Wolfgang

WBSTClarke

Oct 8, 2021, 10:12:32 AMOct 8
That's a useful set of capabilities for an LCD monitor. Especially for PS/2 video modes (8514/A and XGA). Most LCD monitors can't support Interlaced refresh.

Thanks Wolfgang. I won't be playing though, just commenting.