Looking for (Kingston/AOX) MCMaster 486 card

Pieter

Oct 12, 2021, 6:43:21 AMOct 12
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a Kingston/AOX MCMaster card, so I can upgrade my IBM P70 from 386 to 486. I can't find it myself unfortunately.
Does anyone have one for sale? It would be incredibly appreciated!

It will go to a good home :-) If you have any leads it would be great!

Thanks,
Pieter

WBSTClarke

Oct 26, 2021, 10:31:52 AMOct 26
Hi Piet,

yes, but you're going to have to be very patient, as I have many requests, tasks and projects to deal with currently.

Cheers,
Tim

RickE

Oct 28, 2021, 11:17:40 AMOct 28
On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 6:43:21 AM UTC-4, pieterhe...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for a Kingston/AOX MCMaster card, so I can upgrade my IBM P70 from 386 to 486.

There was an eBay auction that ended a week or so ago that included MCMaster and Datacard adapters, but you needed to be willing to spend over USD 600 to win it (crazy money in my opinion, but there are collectors out there who will spend crazy money).